Matthieu Brucher has updated ATK to 2.0.0 with a major refactoring to ensure signed/unsigned consistency, a new Adaptive module and EQ design. Complex-valued filters are also now available to allow simultaneous dual channel processes and advanced filters like complex LMS filters.
- Refactored fixed line delays (performance improvement).
- Allow new filters to have unconnected inputs (can only be changed inside a filter).
- Refactored the stereo universal delay line to allow more simultaneous channels (renamed to MultipleUniversalDelayLineFilter).
- ATK now allows complex-valued filters with filters to convert from real from/to complex.
- Added a BlockLMSFilter with Python wrappers.
- Added a LMSFilter with Python wrappers.
- Added a RemezBasedCoefficients with Python wrappers to be used with FIRFilter to generate a FIR filter from a template.
- Added a RLSFilter with Python wrappers.
- Support for IPP as a FFT backend.
- Refactored the API for global unsigned consistency.