17th October 2006
MHC has released the Mac OS X Audio Unit Universal Binary version of Industrial Tones, which has been available for Windows, as a VST plugin, since the 4th of October. Industrial Tones costs $99, including the three soundpacks. A demo version is available.
Industrial Tones is a synthesizer which plays an extensive set of industrial waveforms, processing these using a filter, envelopes, an LFO, an ensemble, delays and an effect section which features 133 different effect modes, including crossfading effects and layered effects.
Main features are:
- 1024 presets, which are available in three soundpacks (included when purchasing the plug-in). A soundpack is an expansion which adds new industrial waveforms and a set of presets.
- Hundreds of industrial waveforms.
- Crossfading and layered effects involve distortion, filter banks, a resonator, flanger, sub oscillation, amp modulation, pitch shift etc.
- All knobs can be mapped to MIDI controllers with a simple "learn" function.
- Ensemble with adjustable amount and mix. Stereo delays.
- Full polyphony. Only your CPU sets the limit or you may set a fixed voice limit.
15 Jun 2010 MHC updates Industrial Tones for Mac to v1.5.3
04 Jun 2010 MHC updates Ambient Keys for Mac to v1.5.3
19 Oct 2007 MHC releases Extreme for Mac OS X AU
04 Oct 2007 MHC releases Extreme
21 Nov 2006 MHC release Pianos v1.0 for Windows
17 Oct 2006 MHC releases Industrial Tones for Mac OS X
05 Oct 2006 MHC releases Industrial Tones v1.0