- Fixed Automap asking for password on launch when running in OS X. It will only ask once after installing.
- Fixed potential crash when running new installs on OS X 10.6 or 10.7.
- Fixed permissions with VST folders on OS X Lion by adding 'Installer Helper' after installation.
- Fixed Automap crashing Logic's AU 32 bit Bridge.
- Fixed missing screenshot for Logic and Remote SL setup guide.
- Fixed VST plug-ins not loading when downgrading version of Automap on Windows.
- Fixed VST plug-ins requiring to be re-enabled when updating Automap on Windows. Automap un-installer will now only run when installing from version 3.x to 4.x.
- Fixed potential crash when disabling VST3 plug-ins on Windows.
- Improved Ableton Live setup procedures and guides for Nocturn, Nocturn Keyboard and Ultranova.
- Improved Ableton Live setup procedure and guides for Impulse.
- Removed plug-ins enabling for Impulse when using Ableton Live in setup wizard.
- Added notification message when trying to use an Automap 'thing' with Impulse when it is used under Ableton Live control surface.
- Fixed not being able to launch mapping editor by clicking status bar > edit mapping with Impulse and Ableton Live.
- Fixed crash when unplugging Impulse while using Ableton Live.
- Updated Impulse DAW Setup guides.
- Fixed Nuendo Setup guides mis-referencing on Windows.
- Ableton Live mapping does not reload if MIDI channel 1 is already in use. This only affects Nocturn/Nocturn Keyboard/Ultranova, restarting the hardware will solve this.
- Windows users upgrading from 4.0 are advised to disable and re-enable your VST plug-ins after the installation to ensure you have the latest Plug-In wrapper.
- Users are advised not to downgrade to an earlier version after installing this version.
- Pro Tools 9 users upgrading to version 10 are advised to disable their RTAS plug-ins first in Automap before uninstalling Pro Tools 9 and installing version 10.
Bass Station 1.7
- Fixed issue where BassStation could cause Logic Pro to crash on bouncedown.