Novation updates Automap to v4.2 and Bass Station to v1.7
19th January 2012
19th January 2012
- Fixed Automap asking for password on launch when running in OS X. It will only ask once after installing.
- Fixed potential crash when running new installs on OS X 10.6 or 10.7.
- Fixed permissions with VST folders on OS X Lion by adding 'Installer Helper' after installation.
- Fixed Automap crashing Logic's AU 32 bit Bridge.
- Fixed missing screenshot for Logic and Remote SL setup guide.
- Fixed VST plug-ins not loading when downgrading version of Automap on Windows.
- Fixed VST plug-ins requiring to be re-enabled when updating Automap on Windows. Automap un-installer will now only run when installing from version 3.x to 4.x.
- Fixed potential crash when disabling VST3 plug-ins on Windows.
- Improved Ableton Live setup procedures and guides for Nocturn, Nocturn Keyboard and Ultranova.
- Improved Ableton Live setup procedure and guides for Impulse.
- Removed plug-ins enabling for Impulse when using Ableton Live in setup wizard.
- Added notification message when trying to use an Automap 'thing' with Impulse when it is used under Ableton Live control surface.
- Fixed not being able to launch mapping editor by clicking status bar > edit mapping with Impulse and Ableton Live.
- Fixed crash when unplugging Impulse while using Ableton Live.
- Updated Impulse DAW Setup guides.
- Fixed Nuendo Setup guides mis-referencing on Windows.
- Ableton Live mapping does not reload if MIDI channel 1 is already in use. This only affects Nocturn/Nocturn Keyboard/Ultranova, restarting the hardware will solve this.
- Windows users upgrading from 4.0 are advised to disable and re-enable your VST plug-ins after the installation to ensure you have the latest Plug-In wrapper.
- Users are advised not to downgrade to an earlier version after installing this version.
- Pro Tools 9 users upgrading to version 10 are advised to disable their RTAS plug-ins first in Automap before uninstalling Pro Tools 9 and installing version 10.
Bass Station 1.7
- Fixed issue where BassStation could cause Logic Pro to crash on bouncedown.
Other Related News
12 Sep 2014 Novation announce Audiohub 2x4 - Combined Audio Interface and USB Hub22 Jul 2014 Novation updates Launchpad to v1.6.1 - Adds iPhone Support17 Jul 2014 Novation announces Launch Control XL25 Mar 2014 Novation updates Automap to v4.813 Mar 2014 Novation updates Launchpad for iPad to v1.4 - Audio Import Audio Copy and Paste06 Mar 2014 Novation announces Launchpad S Control Pack07 Feb 2014 Novation releases a heritage celebration short film, free 1GB sample pack, and all-star judged competition to win its synth line30 Oct 2013 Novation updates Launchpad for iPad to v1.2 - Adds Audio Import IAP09 Sep 2013 Novation announces "Launchpad Mini" and "Launch Control"04 Sep 2013 Novation releases Launchkey Mini15 May 2013 Novation updates Automap to v4.710 Apr 2013 Novation releases Bass Station v2.0 (incl. 64-bit) and updates V-Station to v2.210 Apr 2013 Novation announces Bass Station II - Hardware Synth09 Apr 2013 Novation announces LaunchPad S08 Mar 2013 Novation releases Launchpad for iPad23 Jan 2013 Novation announces Launchkey 25, 49 & 6127 Nov 2012 Novation updates Windows versions of Bass Station (1.9) and V-Station (2.1) and Mac USB driver (v2.5)19 Nov 2012 Novation updates Automap for Windows to v4.6 (Adds Win 8 signing to installer)04 Oct 2012 Novation releases V-Station 2.0 for Win & Mac VST2, VST3, AU & RTAS (incl. 64-bit versions)
08 Oct 2013 Beat and Novation launch Free "Zampler/RX" VST/AU REX/SFZ Player and Bass Station II Sample Packs19 Aug 2014 Focusrite announces "Scarlett Solo" 2-in/2-out USB interface14 May 2013 Focusrite announces Scarlett 18i8 and 6i6 USB Audio Interfaces05 Oct 2012 Ken Jordan of The Crystal Method - The computer is a musical instrument16 Aug 2010 ProSounds releases Essential Basses v2.0 for Bass Station22 Apr 2010 Kreativ Sounds released SYN Bass Station Sounds28 Sep 2009 Focusrite announces Saffire 6 USB Audio Interface and OctoPre Mk II Multi-channel Mic-pre22 Sep 2009 Apple updates Logic to v9.0.1 (incl. Automap integration)08 Nov 2004 ProSounds adds AU support to Essential Basses23 Aug 2004 ProSounds Summer Sale28 Oct 2003 ProSounds launched