18th October 2012
Ross Bencina has updated AudioMulch to version 2.2.2. This update adds 16 channel Mixer & Matrix contraptions and fixes bugs and crashes including a number of GUI issues on Mac. It is recommended that users of version 2.2.0 and 2.2.1 upgrade now.
- Added 16 channel Matrix and Mixer contraptions.
- Added right-click for Matrix contraption grid cells allowing Automate, Quick-map and direct access to parameters in the Parameter Control window for each grid cell.
- Fixed bug where automation loop was sometimes skipped when the audio driver buffer size was not a multiple of 64 samples.
- Fixed input/key meters on Limiter, NoiseGate and Compressor to reflect the input level after InputGain has been applied.
- Fixed bug where patch was sometimes scrolled off screen when it was first opened.
- Fixed bug in Flanger contraption that caused audio drop outs, extreme CPU load and crashes when using low Frequency Range settings when the audio interface sample rate was set to 96kHz or higher.
- Added code to sanitize bad audio data coming from VST plugins, which could cause audio drop outs.
- Mac: fixed crashes when quitting or closing patcher and automation panes if they were floating/undocked.
- Mac: fixed bug where the Patcher pane new contraptions palette would sometimes disappear and not come back after docking/undocking the Patcher pane.
- Mac: fixed issue with Bassline contraption note names being partially cropped, especially C# and G#.
- Mac: fixed bug where automation zoom button would overlap window size grip if status bar was hidden.
- Mac: Made AudioUnit MIDI output code more resilient to bad data from plugins.
- Mac: fixed bug where sometimes clicking the horizontal splitter would undock the pane instead of moving the splitter.
- Mac: fixed bug where floating windows and popup menus would remain visible when clicking to drag other windows.
- Mac: changed title of Settings dialog box to "AudioMulch Preferences" (was "Settings").
13 Dec 2012 Ross Bencina updates AudioMulch to v2.2.3
18 Oct 2012 Ross Bencina updates AudioMulch to v2.2.2
18 Aug 2012 Ross Bencina updates AudioMulch to v2.2.1
30 Jul 2012 Ross Bencina updates AudioMulch to v2.2
12 Dec 2011 Ross Bencina updates AudioMulch to v2.1.2
04 Sep 2010 Ross Bencina updates AudioMulch to v2.1.1
09 Aug 2010 Ross Bencina updates AudioMulch to v2.1
30 Apr 2010 Ross Bencina updates AudioMulch to v2.0.4
02 Nov 2009 Ross Bencina updates AudioMulch to v2.0.3
04 Aug 2009 Ross Bencina updates AudioMulch to v2.0.2
29 Jun 2009 Ross Bencina updates AudioMulch to v2.0.1
21 Feb 2006 AudioMulch v1.0 released
19 Jan 2006 AudioMulch v1.0rc2 released
23 Dec 2005 AudioMulch v1.0rc1 released
21 Sep 2005 AudioMulch v0.9b21 released
20 Jun 2005 AudioMulch 0.9b20 released
15 Mar 2005 AudioMulch 0.9 beta 19 released
11 Dec 2004 AudioMulch v0.9 beta 18 released