SKYLIFE has updated its stand-alone loop editor and auto-loop processor WaveRobot to version 4.19. It is now available with optimized support for Mac OS X and Windows 7 (64-bit).
With WaveRobot you can turn every audio file into a musical loop. The different loop modes and crossfades give you a lot of creative freedom to shape the loops to your needs. When editing loop points you always see all relevant information about tempo and bars/beats. You can visually edit loops, zoom into waveforms in high speed and overlay the left and right side of a sample to see all shared zero crossings. Furthermore WaveRobot is equipped with highly-developed algorithms for precise auto-loop detection. You can also switch directly between different loop search results. If you need to create seamless sustained multi-samples WaveRobot can work as an auto-loop batch processor in conjunction with SampleRobot.
New Features of V4.19:
- Improved Mac OS X support.
- Improved Windows 7 (64 bit) support.
- New auto-loop processing with much better performance and results than previous versions.
- Optimized note markers transient recognition.
- Move whole loop including all crossfades.
- New embedded version 4 manuals, premium instruments information and version history.
- General improvements of the graphical user interface.