23rd April 2010
Twisted Tools has announced the release of Colorflex, a new sequencer ensemble for Native Instruments' Reaktor 5. It costs $29.
Colorflex is a unique color based zone matrix sequencer for Reaktor 5. It comes pre-configured for Kore 2 and Maschine and features a unique one-shots sample map with samples by artists such as Antonio Blanca, D'arcangelo, Richard Devine, Josh Hinden, GlitchMachines.com, Sonictwist, Timonkey and Tipper.
Colorflex has three sequencers - a MIDI Note Sequencer, MIDI CC Sequencer and IC Send Sequencer. Each sequencer has 8 colored zones areas that you can think of as tracks. Using this analogy, there are 24 tracks in total (8x3), all of which can be used freely and simultaneously and routed out any channel. Extensive cut/copy/paste/select/randomize functionality is available using an innovative Graphic Layer system.
- 256 cell color based zone matrix sequencing.
- Advanced 'Graphic Layer' editing.
- 8 Track MIDI Note Sequencer.
- 8 Track MIDI CC Sequencer.
- 8 Track IC Send Sequencer.
- 8 Freely Assignable output channels.
- Scene Sequencing+Scene MIDI Control.
- Works with any MIDI capable device.
- Works with Vortex 1.2 (now features external MIDI In).
- 3 x Cell Mode Layouts.
- Extensive Cut/Copy/Paste/Select/Randomize functionality.
- Simplified Multi-Destination MIDI Learn System.
- Includes: Sampler, Synth, Mixer, Effects, Sampler Library for Demo Purposes.
- Kore and Maschine Templates.
- Native Instruments Reaktor 5.15.
- Kore 2 (if using included Kore 2 template).
- Maschine (if using included Maschine template).