4th December 2009
XT Software has announced the release of ReWire VST, a virtual instrument for VST compatible hosts that allows you to record audio from other host applications directly into XT Software's energyXT, or any other host supporting the VST standard. For instance, you can fire up Reason and record its instruments and devices directly into energyXT for further editing and mixing.
- Playback and record instruments and devices from Propellerhead's Reason or Ableton's Live directly in energyXT.
- Add/record multi-track audio functionality to your Reason projects and render to wav/aif/mp3.
- Add ReWire master-functionality to host applications lacking this feature.
- 1 stereo and 6 mono audio channels.
- Up to 128 MIDI mappings from energyXT to Reason.
- Option to sync playback on/off.
Priced at €19, ReWire VST is available now for Windows and Mac OS X.
04 Jan 2013 XT Software releases energyXT 2.7 Beta
29 Nov 2011 XT Software releases energyXT 2.6
19 Sep 2011 XT Software updates energyXT for iOS to v1.1
08 Aug 2011 XT Software releases new energyXT 2.6 Beta
14 Jun 2011 XT Software releases energyXT for iOS
18 Nov 2010 XT Software releases energyXT 2.6 Beta
01 Oct 2010 XT Software updates energyXT to v2.5.4
05 Jul 2010 XT Software releases energyXT 2.5.3
11 Jan 2010 XT Software releases energyXT v2.5.3 Beta
04 Dec 2009 XT Software releases ReWire VST
13 Nov 2009 XT Software releases energyXT v2.5.2