4th June 2004
Major improvements and bug fixes are as follows:
- Synthesis can be three times faster than in the previous version, depending on the song you play. Therefore the rendering time is greatly reduced.
- Play with Synthesis mode works more reliably.
- VOCALOID VST Instrument works properly.
- ReWire functionality works more reliably even if there are tempo changes in the song. It now supports 48kHz and 96kHz besides 44.1kHz as the sampling frequency.
- Numerous other bug fixes.
Note: The output synthesis from v1.0.5 may be different from v1.0.2 or earlier. Yamaha believe that the change is improvement, but if you play the same VOCALOID MIDI file tuned for VOCALOID 1.0.2 or earlier, you may have to tune it again for this version. The difference possibly takes place in the following cases:
- Very fast singing.
- The note is around C3.
19 Sep 2013 Yamaha updates StageMix for iPad to v4.0.2
10 Apr 2013 Yamaha StageMix Version 4 for iPad Coming in May
17 Jul 2012 Yamaha updates VOCALOID3 Editor to v188.8.131.52
23 Mar 2012 Yamaha updates Vocaloid 3 Editor to v184.108.40.206
25 Nov 2010 Yamaha updates M7CL StageMix for iPad to v1.1
09 Nov 2010 Yamaha releases M7CL StageMix for iPad
31 Jul 2009 Yamaha releases S90 XS/S70 XS Editor v1.2.2
19 May 2009 Yamaha updates Motif XS Editor VST to v1.2.1
04 Jul 2008 Yamaha announces Music Production Power Pack
23 Jan 2008 Yamaha launches X Factor DVD and Web Community
27 Feb 2006 Yamaha updates Vocaloid to v1.1.2
20 Dec 2013 Line 6 to be Acquired by Yamaha Corporation
13 Sep 2013 PowerFX releases Vocaloid YOHIOloid
06 Mar 2013 Zero-G Vocaloid Download Sale (30-60% Off)
28 Feb 2012 PowerFX release Vocaloid 3 Oliver
15 Jan 2010 Zero-G announces Vocaloid Tonio
07 Jan 2010 PowerFX releases Big Al (Vocaloid)
14 Jul 2009 Zero-G releases Vocaloid Sonika
02 Jul 2007 PowerFX releases Sweet Ann (Vocaloid 2)
11 Nov 2004 Vocaloid Meiko released
01 Jul 2004 Zero-G Vocaloid Miriam released
17 Nov 2003 Zero-G announces the first Vocaloid products
19 Mar 2003 Zero-G Soul Vocalist announced