15th January 2010
Zero-G has announced Vocaloid Tonio, a brand-new plug-in virtual singer modelled on the voice of a professional male opera singer, and powered by Yamaha's Vocaloid2 Singing Synthesis Technology. Vocaloid Tonio will allow you to create synthesized singing of "unprecedented quality and remarkable realism", according to Zero-G.
- Piano-roll editor.
- Note editing / Automatic phonetic conversion / Phonetic editing / Note auditioning.
- Transparent control track.
- Toggling between playback/rendering.
- Expression control.
- Synchronization with host sequencer through ReWire.
Vocaloid Playback VSTi:
- Playback sequence created with Vocaloid2 Editor.
Vocaloid Realtime VSTi
- Keyboard performance with lyrics input in advance.
- 4 voice polyphonic.
Pricing & Availability
Vocaloid Tonio is scheduled for release in February 2010 with a Recommended Retail Price of £114.95 / €169.
It will be available for Windows in VST instrument plug-in and Stand-alone formats (incl. ReWire support).