Atlantis skin - Mimic

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I got a request of doing an Atlantis skin and I couldn't resist now that when it's skinnable in the right way (no .dll hacking)
There are some limitations though, one being that we are stuck with sliders so knobs is not possible. Anyway I did finish it up rather quickly and it might look messy at first glance but I kinda like it ;)

Now there are 4 versions in the same file:
Mimic - White/grey panels with red displays (this one is the screenshot)
Avenger - Darkgrey/black panels with red displays
Empire - Darkgrey/black panels with green displays
Guardian - Lightgrey/green panels with green displays
Extra pack #1 - 3 more versions of Mimic and 1 new version of Avenger.

You can get them on [flavours of lime] or from the [box].
Extrapack1 is here: [Extra 1]

Extract it to your Atlantis/skin folder and load it up by clicking the config button on Atlantis gui.

And... you probably want a screenshot too, can you guess why it's called "mimic"?

Report any bugs in this thread.[/u][/i]
Last edited by Limeflavour on Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:35 am, edited 5 times in total.

This is an excellent skin for a great synth that I didn't use that much thanks to its horrible IMHO default skin. :)

Blimey, I thought I'd opened Albino by mistake :wink:

wow very nice skin indeed!
THIS IS MY MUSIC: http://spoti.fi/45P2xls :phones:

wow, nice skin

looks like the colour of the Virus Control software..
very nice

rob :)

Not too fond of the colour scheme (personal taste) but the arrangement of things is quite appropriate. Is it possible to change some horizontal sliders to have them vertical, or is this hard-coded into the skinning architecture?

Thanks! :)

MaliceX > I belive horizontal sliders are the only ones supported :(

Looks great to me ... thanks a lot :)

Really nice work Limeflavour, will check it.
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Looks great. Thanks for doing the filter too. I don't use the synth, so I was hoping when I opened this there would be a sweet skin for the filter too. :D

Just fixed a bug!
In the filter (not synth) there was 2 "sliderlines" missing, screenshot is not updated but the .rar containg the skin files are.

Wooohooo!!! Thx Lime. :D

As always your skinz are top shelf. Thx for takin' tha time to do this. :clap:

Thx again. Later :wink:
KVR >Gear Slutz! Change my mind! :clap:

bug report: seems the mouse area for the on/off buttons in the envelopes and delay are a little off. I tweaked it until it seemed about right. I only fixed the FX version just add these few changes.

under envelope add <powermouse width="10" height="8" offset_x="141" offset_y="0"/>
under delay modify to <powermouse width="10" height="8" offset_x="88" offset_y="0"/>

I'm sure Limeflavour will update it shortly if your scared to do it yourself.

awesome job dude!

Return to “Instruments”