Eplex7 releases Quantakor plugin instrument for WIN/MAC - sound generated by artificial intelligence

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Quantakor

Eplex7 DSP releases Quantakor plug-in instrument for WIN / MAC with sound generated by artificial intelligence

This futuristic instrument with sci-fi, kybernetic, experimental, atmospheric sounds, FXs, soundscapes / pads for various styles of music: from electronic dance music (Psytrance, Psycore, Hitech, Darkpsy / forest, Techno, Synthwave, EBM, Industrial, Witch house, Drum & Bass) to Film music, Video Game music, Ambient, Experimental and more.

Quantakor is modern plug-in instrument for MAC & Windows / VSTi / AU / Mac VST, x32 / x64bit and includes multi-octaved / multi-sampled sounds, waveforms and synths which sounds perfect in wide range of tones / octaves.
Many of internal sounds were generated by futuristic, innovative and mysterious ways like artificial intelligence resampling/morphing, neuronal synthesis and complex resynthesis (also using our own unreleased plug-ins and algorithms).

All sounds can be modified by internal parameters like LFO rate / depth (Triangle, Sinus, Saw, Square, Exponent) with Pitch, Expression and Pan modulation. Low pass / High pass filter with cutoff, Reverb/Space, Amplitude envelope, Pan. You can play in various modes: polyphonic, Monophonic or Legato with Glide function.

If you love mysterious futuristic atmosphere of movies like Bld Runnr, Mtrx or X-Flss, Quantakor is right toy for your music production. Alien sounds, sounds of black holes, dark universe, Mutated creatures, Numb sounds of artificial intelligence without emotions, Horror sounds, Futuristic guns, soundscapes from parallel universe, post apocalyptic sounds and effects, alienated instruments, quantum neural synthesizers. Add a little bit of sound of future to your tracks and show sounds never heard before.

Features:

- Huge library of multioctaved / multisampled sounds, fx, soundcapes, waveforms and synthesizers (1,2 GB) created by by futuristic, innovative and mysterious ways like artificial intelligence resampling / morphing, neuronal synthesis and complex resynthesis (also using our own unreleased plug-ins and algorithms)

- Plug-in instrument for MAC & Windows / VSTi 2.0 & 3.0 / AU / Mac VST, x32 / x64bit

- Low pass / High Pass filter with cutoff

- High quality sound engine, disk streaming technology (saving RAM memory and very low CPU consumption)

- LFO with rate / depth (Triangle, Sinus, Saw, Square, Exponent) with Pitch, Expression and Pan modulation

- Fast preset / sounds browser with menu / arrows

- Reverb / Space

- Glide function (Legato mode), Mono mode and Polyphonic mode

- Pan knob

- Amplitude envelope (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release)

- Velocity mode selector

Price: 36 €.There is an introductory price of: 18,90 €.

Download free demo version / product page: http://eplex7.com/quantakor-scifi-vsti-au-plugin.html

Video:

Psytrance / Psykore / Darkpsy / Hitech:
https://youtu.be/CGPTtebQQBk
https://youtu.be/WnemrJEQMz0
Video Game music / Film music / Special Effects:
https://youtu.be/bZ9biF_Wuzo
https://youtu.be/6EKYsA31bio
www.eplex7.com - software developer of VST plugins, effects, VST / AU instruments, samples + Free plugins and samples

I'll post my comment here too: i'm more interested in this statement:

'Many of internal sounds were generated by futuristic, innovative and mysterious ways like artificial intelligence resampling/morphing, neuronal synthesis and complex resynthesis (also using our own unreleased plug-ins and algorithms).'

I'd like to know more and if they plan on releasing these plug-ins and algos.
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

What the hell is neuronal synthesis ? :shrug:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

CrystalWizard wrote:I'll post my comment here too: i'm more interested in this statement:

'Many of internal sounds were generated by futuristic, innovative and mysterious ways like artificial intelligence resampling/morphing, neuronal synthesis and complex resynthesis (also using our own unreleased plug-ins and algorithms).'

Some of used plug-ins are our own prototypes (probably we will not release them soon as they consume 80% CPU on classic Intel i7 processor) and for other reasons, we used also tools from other manufacturers too (effects and synthesizers + hardware)
www.eplex7.com - software developer of VST plugins, effects, VST / AU instruments, samples + Free plugins and samples

Halonmusic wrote:What the hell is neuronal synthesis ? :shrug:
For example this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hartmann_Neuron

Eplex7 DSP wrote:
CrystalWizard wrote:I'll post my comment here too: i'm more interested in this statement:

Some of used plug-ins are our own prototypes (probably we will not release them soon as they consume 80% CPU on classic Intel i7 processor) and for other reasons, we used also tools from other manufacturers too (effects and synthesizers + hardware)
Yes, i can imagine. I could see it as only a niche market. I'm interested in new far out technologies and applications. I'll stay tuned.
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

This does not make a Rompler with some synth elements realy that more interesting. Just the creation of the samples used those interesting tools. A sample is a sample is a sample and thus a fixed entity...
Didn't even convince me to download the demo...

Tj Shredder wrote:

This does not make a Rompler with some synth elements realy that more interesting. Just the creation of the samples used those interesting tools. A sample is a sample is a sample and thus a fixed entity...
Yes, that's what i meant by my post. I'm not much for this kind of Rompler full of samples. But i'm super interested in how they made the samples. I don't want to be a pita either though. I bet they have enough to do without me pestering for details of their in house secret processes :ud:
I do wish them best of luck with the release.

Tj Shredder wrote:

Yes we respect your opinion. But just few words to consider. We spent approx 30-120 minutes with creating every individual instrument/multi-layer-multi octave sound (it is not just one sample). With this tempo creating full song can take more than 6 months or years for author if he creates every one sound. For this reason many pro producers are using tools like Omnisphere, Nexus etc. Because modern music is more and more difficult, complex, people want to hear new special sounds, it is not like in 90s when people were in extasy of basic one oscillator analog sound, they want more and more, for this reason production of music is much more difficult and time-consuming process and many pro producers are using also romplers so they can focus fully on music production, arrangements, mixing, etc. it is not so difficult to modify sound of rompler with external effects. For this reason we decided to go this way and help musicians, because basic listeners dont care if he used rompler or synthesizer, they see just final song. Thanks

Eplex7 DSP wrote:
Tj Shredder wrote:

Yes we respect your opinion. But just few words to consider. We spent approx 30-120 minutes with creating every individual instrument/multi-layer-multi octave sound (it is not just one sample). With this tempo creating full song can take more than 6 months or years for author if he creates every one sound. For this reason many pro producers are using tools like Omnisphere, Nexus etc. Because modern music is more and more difficult, complex, people want to hear new special sounds, it is not like in 90s when people were in extasy of basic one oscillator analog sound, they want more and more, for this reason production of music is much more difficult and time-consuming process and many pro producers are using also romplers so they can focus fully on music production, arrangements, mixing, etc. it is not so difficult to modify sound of rompler with external effects. For this reason we decided to go this way and help musicians, because basic listeners dont care if he used rompler or synthesizer, they see just final song. Thanks
If you are catering people who make dark/hitech psytrance, psybient, dark ambient etc, then I don't know any producer having even a little bit of self-esteem who would use prefabricated content for sounds like those I've heard in your demos. Since these genres typically don't have much melodic content you can only be creative and original if you are making your own sounds. Constructing tracks of samples in these genres is like "writing" heavy metal songs of pre-recorded guitar riffs and licks.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Eplex7 DSP wrote:
Halonmusic wrote:What the hell is neuronal synthesis ? :shrug:
For example this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hartmann_Neuron
Oh interesting. Can this make sounds like Axel Hatmann's Neuron?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

recursive one wrote:
Eplex7 DSP wrote:
Tj Shredder wrote:

If you are catering people who make dark/hitech psytrance, psybient, dark ambient etc, then I don't know any producer having even a little bit of self-esteem who would use prefabricated content for sounds like those I've heard in your demos. Since these genres typically don't have much melodic content you can only be creative and original if you are making your own sounds. Constructing tracks of samples in these genres is like "writing" heavy metal songs of pre-recorded guitar riffs and licks.
Hate to say this, but you're essentially talking about ego here.

"Hey, look at me! I made all these cool sounds! Worship me all you psytrance lovers out there!"

News flash. All these psytrance lovers who go to clubs or wherever it is that they hear this stuff today wouldn't know whether their favorite psytrance song was made with a synth with all custom sounds or a bunch of samples mangled however.

So I absolutely get where this company is coming from. I have no personal interest in the product for myself, but I can see psytrance and other EDM producers, who aren't so ego driven and recognize that the end listener won't know the difference, using this as a tool, just like TV and movie music producers use Omnisphere as a tool.

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<List your stupid gear here>

egbert101 wrote:
Halonmusic wrote: Oh interesting. Can this make sounds like Axel Hatmann's Neuron?
I wish it did.
Ah damn. Wished it did myself. :P

recursive one wrote:
Eplex7 DSP wrote:
Tj Shredder wrote:

yeah...im gonna have to agree with recursive one on this. while im not about to shit on someones hard work (i could never make a plugin), the intended use doesnt match the target demographic. these sounds are cool...but ive heard every single one of them like 1000 times already...and theres no way to "make it your own". these sounds are already heavily over used...why someone would use ones they didnt at least make themselves is beyond me. its pretty easy to make these kinds of sounds with a recording of...well, anything. most producers would just go ahead and do that. why use already over used sounds AND have them not even be original at all?

that demo video sounded like 18 minutes of psykovsky out takes. almost good...but not quite good enough to use.
ImageImageImage

Return to “Instruments”