Poly-LD8

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A very Poly-800 inspired VST Instrument, will bring the Poly 800 Sound on your 32bit Daw

Note: A 64Bit version can't be ported, due the Demo limitations of SynthEdit. That VSTi is Free,
without any limitations in its Functionality. If you want 64Bit versions, you can support me for making it sooner possible.

- 8 Voice Polyphonic Synthesizer
- 2 Poly-800 OSC's with Scaleable Overtones and Pan
- 2 ADBSSR Envelope Generators
- 1 LowPass Resonance Filter with ADBSSR Envelope Generator
- 1 Noise Generator
- 1 Lfo with Sinewave for OSC, Filter and Velocity and Delay
- The Mastervolume is wired to the Velocity
- 1 Chorus + 1 Host Synced Pingpong delay

cheers, l-day
Last edited by L-Day on Wed May 02, 2018 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Where is it available?

Note: A 64Bit version cant be ported, due the Demo limitations of SynthEdit.
Explain....

No, License. More informations on: http://SynthEdit.com

cheers, l-day

My first synth was a Poly-800, limited but fun. :)

Will try for sure, thanks.

L-Day wrote:Note: A 64Bit version can't be ported, due the Demo limitations of SynthEdit.
You mean these limitations ?

http://synthedit.com/demo/

Limitations:

* Limited to 2 Audio output channels.
* Limited to 16 presets. (128 in Full Version).
* User sees 'SynthEdit' as plugin creator, not you.
* No background graphics in your plugins.
* VSTs panel works only on your machine (not others).
* 'DEMO' appears in pink over plugin control panel.
* 'Nag Screen' feature disabled.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:
L-Day wrote:Note: A 64Bit version can't be ported, due the Demo limitations of SynthEdit.
You mean these limitations ?

http://synthedit.com/demo/

Limitations:

* Limited to 2 Audio output channels.
* Limited to 16 presets. (128 in Full Version).
* User sees 'SynthEdit' as plugin creator, not you.
* VSTs panel works only on your machine (not others).
* 'DEMO' appears in pink over plugin control panel.
* 'Nag Screen' feature disabled.
Hmm that's what I thought too. And the 64-bit version of SE is a free update for SE users too.
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

exactly.. which are in my sense ridiculous, because its working only on your machine but also DEMO appears in Pink and no Background
very funny. Will buy it any way. Other peoples spending thousand of moneys for overpriced VST's and someone who make things like me have not even 106 Euros. Thank you so well Market THANX! You can buy your swimming pool then.

cheers, l-day

So you're using a cracked version of Synthedit because you can't afford to buy a license ?

Otherwise how do you explain this discrepancy ?

Yet your plugin has custom background graphics.

"IMPORTANT: Your VST’s made with the demo version of SynthEdit will have a different face
Working with the demo version of Synthedit, the background skin is disabled and the word ‘DEMO’ appears in pink over your synthesizer’s or effect’s control panels".
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

so!

Now ! I dont use a cracked version, it is just an older version which has been used by thousand of free plugins in the past!
Second! Why and why trying peoples to drain me all the way here ? It seems i have to stop again making any plug in for Free!
It seems really you dont SEE it is free and without any charge ! If you dont like it then just DONT USE IT!

I dont react on your destructive comments any more!

Additionally, it will be the very last Plug in i ever made public, it seems it makes no sense to share anything.

bye, l-day

No, we just don't understand your reasons: "Note: A 64Bit version can't be ported, due the Demo limitations of SynthEdit. That VSTi is Free,
without any limitations in its Functionality. If you want 64Bit versions, you can support me for making it sooner possible."

If you are using SynthEdit v1.x or whatever early version, you can update your SynthEdit to one of the latest 64-bit beta versions in which the license that you bought should work (so no demo limitations should be there) and should be able to export your plugins to 64-bit (if you're not using 32-bit 3rd party modules of course).

If you have a valid license then there should not be any demo limitations, also not in the 64-bit SE beta's. The only situation that it possibly wouldn't work is that you can't update to a newer and/or 64-bit version because a cracked SE version refuses to update (which is not the case as you say).
Last edited by Nielzie on Wed May 02, 2018 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

L-Day wrote:so!

Now ! I dont use a cracked version, it is just an older version which has been used by thousand of free plugins in the past!
Second! Why and why trying peoples to drain me all the way here ? It seems i have to stop again making any plug in for Free!
It seems really you dont SEE it is free and without any charge ! If you dont like it then just DONT USE IT!

Additionally, it will be the very last Plug in i ever made public, it seems it makes no sense to share anything.

bye, l-day
Hey L-day,

I find the way that people respond to free plugins really discouraging. It's a real shame.
It's like they like bashing free plugins while they should be gratefull people are willing to spend all that effort and release it for free.

I considered making a free synth, but when i see this, i won't bother....

L-Day wrote:No, License. More informations on: http://SynthEdit.com

cheers, l-day
You must be using a very old demo version then, as you cannot use your own graphics when saving as vst anymore.

Edit: i see that is the case.

You really should save up and buy the new full version, its got lots of cool new stuff in and is 64bit too. :wink:

Stefken wrote:
L-Day wrote:so!

bye, l-day
Hey L-day,

I find the way that people respond to free plugins really discouraging. It's a real shame.
It's like they like bashing free plugins while they should be gratefull people are willing to spend all that effort and release it for free.

I considered making a free synth, but when i see this, i won't bother....
I don't get it. It's a fact that there are no demo limitations when you've bought a SE license, so it's a normal question to ask why he thinks that it there are on his system :shrug:

L-Day wrote:I dont use a cracked version, it is just an older version which has been used by thousand of free plugins in the past!
It's just what you are saying is not making any sense. So what is it, older version or demo version ?

I appreciate anyone who releases free plugins even though I don't use 32 bit plugins. But if you're using cracked software to do it then that makes you a douche bag not a philanthropist.

Anyway you've made the most important point:
L-Day wrote:thousand of free plugins in the past
Yes there have been "thousands" of free Synthedit plugins, 99% of which are still 32 bit. If you want someone to take notice of your S.E. creations then you'd be better off making something that's up to modern standards..... :wink:

Return to “Instruments”