ModulAir by Full Bucket Music (Beta v0.8.0 released)

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
User avatar
Full Bucket
KVRian
544 posts since 25 May, 2010 from Hessisch Uganda, Germany

Post Sun May 06, 2018 5:01 am

I guess we shouldn't derail the scrooo thread any longer, thus I opened a separate thread (this one :hihi:).

So far the ModulAir project is still vaporware but a video of the working pre-Alpha version 0.5.3 already exists.

Cheers Björn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mttlQWoq8_8

Edit: Thread title changed to reflect new Beta release.
Last edited by Full Bucket on Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:50 am, edited 6 times in total.

Stefken
KVRian
656 posts since 9 Nov, 2016

Re: ModulAir by Full Bucket Music (as of now still vaporware)

Post Sun May 06, 2018 5:08 am

Thank you Björn.

A pre-release sounds like a great idea.

Dasheesh
KVRAF
2771 posts since 22 Nov, 2012

Re: ModulAir by Full Bucket Music (as of now still vaporware)

Post Sun May 06, 2018 5:24 am

yep, that's awesome.

Dee.P.Tree
KVRist
242 posts since 25 Aug, 2015

Re: ModulAir by Full Bucket Music (as of now still vaporware)

Post Sun May 06, 2018 5:34 am

Can I request a feature here?

User avatar
Nielzie
KVRAF
8986 posts since 28 May, 2005 from Netherlands

Re: ModulAir by Full Bucket Music (as of now still vaporware)

Post Sun May 06, 2018 5:37 am

For the modular synth nerds among us this looks like it's going to be even better than porn!! :party:
None are so hopeless enslaved as KVRians with GAS.

AnX
KVRAF
3344 posts since 17 Nov, 2015

Re: ModulAir by Full Bucket Music (as of now still vaporware)

Post Sun May 06, 2018 5:40 am

Looking forward to it 8)

User avatar
Full Bucket
KVRian
544 posts since 25 May, 2010 from Hessisch Uganda, Germany

Re: ModulAir by Full Bucket Music (as of now still vaporware)

Post Sun May 06, 2018 5:44 am

Dee.P.Tree wrote:Can I request a feature here?
:lol:

Of course! But you may have to live with the fact that it may not be implemented... or even worse that it will! :hihi:

Cheers, Björn

User avatar
thecontrolcentre
KVRAF
23169 posts since 27 Jul, 2005 from the wilds of wanny

Re: ModulAir by Full Bucket Music (as of now still vaporware)

Post Sun May 06, 2018 5:47 am

Looks cool :tu:

User avatar
martinjuenke
KVRAF
2491 posts since 28 Dec, 2015 from Germany

Re: ModulAir by Full Bucket Music (as of now still vaporware)

Post Sun May 06, 2018 5:51 am

Interesting!

Flowing atmospheric music
http://www.sonoryth.bandcamp.com/music

User avatar
BlackWinny
KVRAF
3500 posts since 17 Jun, 2013 from very close to Paris, France

Re: ModulAir by Full Bucket Music (as of now still vaporware)

Post Sun May 06, 2018 5:58 am

Hello Björn !

After the first request I made on the Scrooo thread about the Adventure Kids Waveforms I would like to make another one:

Could you implement a countdown so that after 24 hours of continuous use the synth stops all activities and displays in very big this message "TIME FOR BED !" ?

:hihi:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

User avatar
Full Bucket
KVRian
544 posts since 25 May, 2010 from Hessisch Uganda, Germany

Re: ModulAir by Full Bucket Music (as of now still vaporware)

Post Sun May 06, 2018 6:02 am

BlackWinny wrote:Could you implement a countdown so that after 24 hours of continuous use the synth stops all activities and displays in very big this message "TIME FOR BED !" ?

:hihi:
Deal! :tu:

Dee.P.Tree
KVRist
242 posts since 25 Aug, 2015

Re: ModulAir by Full Bucket Music (as of now still vaporware)

Post Sun May 06, 2018 6:14 am

My request is not that though to implement, I think. But, I will be ok even if it is not implemented.

I just request to keep that12 note microtuning module of FB 3XXX series in ModulAir. And if possible, module's own preset manager (sound preset independent) to save its microtuning setting for easy future recall to any patch.

So, the user can design or use available sounds with 12 ET and apply own tunings quickly. That's all. :)

Thanks and regards,
Dee. :)

User avatar
Full Bucket
KVRian
544 posts since 25 May, 2010 from Hessisch Uganda, Germany

Re: ModulAir by Full Bucket Music (as of now still vaporware)

Post Sun May 06, 2018 6:18 am

Dee.P.Tree wrote:My request is not that though to implement, I think. But, I will be ok even if it is not implemented.

I just request to keep that12 note microtuning module of FB 3XXX series in ModulAir. And if possible, module's own preset manager (sound preset independent) to save its microtuning setting for easy future recall to any patch.

So, the user can design or use available sounds with 12 ET and apply own tunings quickly. That's all. :)

Thanks and regards,
Dee. :)
Good request! ModulAir is capable of importing TUN and SCL files. At the moment (and with high possibility in the future too) I spare myself the micro-tuning editor since there are already some great tools and tuning tables available. :hug:

Cheers, Björn

Dee.P.Tree
KVRist
242 posts since 25 Aug, 2015

Re: ModulAir by Full Bucket Music (as of now still vaporware)

Post Sun May 06, 2018 8:15 am

Full Bucket wrote:
Dee.P.Tree wrote:My request is not that though to implement, I think. But, I will be ok even if it is not implemented.

I just request to keep that12 note microtuning module of FB 3XXX series in ModulAir. And if possible, module's own preset manager (sound preset independent) to save its microtuning setting for easy future recall to any patch.

So, the user can design or use available sounds with 12 ET and apply own tunings quickly. That's all. :)

Thanks and regards,
Dee. :)
Good request! ModulAir is capable of importing TUN and SCL files. At the moment (and with high possibility in the future too) I spare myself the micro-tuning editor since there are already some great tools and tuning tables available. :hug:

Cheers, Björn
If ModulAir is already capable of TUN ans SCL files, everything is covered what I requested/expected.

No need for additional preset saving capability, because, I think it may be applied to synth's main global settings. So, it will be very flexible.

I had suggested using microtuning module of FB 3XXXX just for easy implementation.

There are very few good sounding freeware synths which support microtuning. This will be one of them. :clap: :party: :tu:

Best of luck for quickly passing "vaporware" stage. :hug:

Thanks again,
Dee. :)


Return to “Instruments”