The Essential Reaktor Tube - (Reviews - Links, Screenshots & Videos) & Free Patches

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

****Last Update**** 25 / 08 / 2023

The complete Ensemble Tube listing is viewable on The Intrancersonic Design Source -

> Direct Link Here <

Last edited by THE INTRANCER on Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:35 pm, edited 165 times in total.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

Thank you.

nice

It's amazing that some of these are free...and the great thing with how this forum works, is that I can update the list of these at any time in the future... :)
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

Woah. The only problem with Reaktor is that it doesn’t come with extra hours in the day!

Exposing the parallel universe just in time for
the weekend? :x How dare you! :x
...and to make it worse, when I'm low on coffee :dog:

...well, at least that part I can fix.
Cheers

THE INTRANCER wrote:It's amazing that some of these are free...and the great thing with how this forum works, is that I can update the list of these at any time in the future... :)
Gonna try the Ploytech PL2 on my Alesis QS8 :hyper:

Some of ensembles posted here are just mediocre sounding ,or were included reaktor 3 ( year 2001) factory ensembles with a nice gui slapped on .
Truth is that here are just a handfull ( make that two hands ) of really talented reaktor builders that are worth donwloading ,and ofcourse the included library , the rest is just mediocre .
Don't fall down the rabbit hole :tu:
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

gentleclockdivider wrote:Some of ensembles posted here are just mediocre sounding ,or were included reaktor 3 ( year 2001) factory ensembles with a nice gui slapped on .
Truth is that here are just a handfull ( make that two hands ) of really talented reaktor builders that are worth donwloading ,and ofcourse the included library , the rest is just mediocre .
And the ensembles that you've created are where on the inter-webs ?

glokraw wrote:
THE INTRANCER wrote:It's amazing that some of these are free...and the great thing with how this forum works, is that I can update the list of these at any time in the future... :)
Gonna try the Ploytech PL2 on my Alesis QS8 :hyper:
Yeah, it's pretty rad, particularly if you don't have an editor to use or if your synth / keyboard is sitting away from your computer system. It doesn't seem to work within the daw I'm using in the same way for me, it would probably take some fiddling about.

I'm, wondering if there are any more ensembles like this with a bigger GUI and functions.... :?:

gentleclockdivider wrote: the rest is just mediocre .
Many Reaktor creators have a specific goal, which does not
involve creating some epic world-class phenoma, but using
the parts bin to craft a tool that meets their needs,
and is then shared with the community at large,
for whatever chosen reason(s).

There is though, a science to learning which authors
to watch for new releases. One can compare the
all-time most popular, most downloaded, highest rated,
whatever the main user library categories are, and
get great musical tools, and still miss out on gems
of a dedicated, purpose. Rather than a rabbit hole,
I'd call the library a massive cavern, that when well lit,
is adorned with lifetimes of sonic jewels, needing days
the length of Jupiter's, to scratch the surface.
Gonna run some Grain-Modulator recordings through
BlueCat Axiom/Late-Replies, Reaktor tools sure do get
the gears spinning...
Cheers

glokraw wrote:
gentleclockdivider wrote: the rest is just mediocre .
Don't go down the rabbit hole
Rather than a rabbit hole,
I'd call the library a massive cavern, that when well lit,
is adorned with lifetimes of sonic jewels, needing days
the length of Jupiter's, to scratch the surface.
Gonna run some Grain-Modulator recordings through
BlueCat Axiom/Late-Replies, Reaktor tools sure do get
the gears spinning...
Cheers
thanks for that

I'm liking the looks of skywarp, cloud atlas, and dark matter out of this,
so thanks to INTRANCER for the completist sort of posting.

THE INTRANCER wrote:
gentleclockdivider wrote:Some of ensembles posted here are just mediocre sounding ,or were included reaktor 3 ( year 2001) factory ensembles with a nice gui slapped on .
Here :D
https://www.native-instruments.com/en/r ... l/1781422/

I'm not saying there aren't any jewels in the user library , there most def .are .
But don't get carried away by a fancy gui ,that being said ..
Been into reaktor for over 10 years :party: ,
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

gentleclockdivider wrote:
I'm not saying there aren't any jewels in the user library , there most def .are .
As the OP posted what he once (2014-2015) considered notable reaktor ensembles and since I appreciate discovering instruments I have overlooked, I am interested in knowing what you consider the "jewels in the user library."
바보

gentleclockdivider wrote:
THE INTRANCER wrote:
Here :D
https://www.native-instruments.com/en/r ... l/1781422/

Thanks for the link, I see one I did try a year or two ago, so I'll try the others over the coming week. For me the GUI is petty much critical in whether I use them or not and I think that's probably the case for most people. So if I do choose any to add, it'll be one I like the look of most. ;)

Some people might be brilliant technical designers and coders, but lack the artistic creative mindset to create nice GUI's to go with them. I think many users of Reaktor take an existing ensemble to learn from, ripping it apart to gain an understanding of how something is connected and building a GUI that suits them to go with it. That's one of the great things about Reaktor, the accessibility it gives you but also the challenge which never ends. :)

Return to “Instruments”