Native Instruments Play Series - MODULAR ICONS | ANALOG DREAMS | HYBRID KEYS | ETHEREAL EARTH

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/p ... ay-series/

Sounds, well, fantastic! And looks so amazing! :love: :hyper:

Analog Dreams, Hybrid Keys and Ethereal Earth are available in full Kontakt 6, but they have now made them separately available. The prices look a bit funny at $41.18, though. :)

I personally like the audio demos of all, especially Modular Icons and Hybrid Keys.

does it require reaktor?

vurt wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 3:54 pm does it require reaktor?

Haha, there we go!

No, for a change, it requires Kontakt (player or full). ;)

:hihi:
someone had to, it may as well be me :D

vurt wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 3:59 pm :hihi:
someone had to, it may as well be me :D
:lol:

But I hope this topic doesn't get spoiled with Reaktor/Kontakt debate.

Honestly, I love these products they are putting out. Price is decent too IMO.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 4:03 pm Honestly, I love these products they are putting out. Price is decent too IMO.
theyre not for me personally, but like you say the price cant be argued with and they do sound good.
i can see them being quite popular :tu:

i love how sample-based synths like Syntronik and UVI libraries get shit on, but when NI does the same, it's great.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Burillo wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 4:14 pm i love how sample-based synths like Syntronik and UVI libraries get shit on, but when NI does the same, it's great.
ive not shat on either :o

vurt wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 4:16 pm
Burillo wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 4:14 pm i love how sample-based synths like Syntronik and UVI libraries get shit on, but when NI does the same, it's great.
ive not shat on either :o
time to get on with the program then :D
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

So basically it's another rompler package?
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Was surprised I got Ethereal Earth with my M32 Keyboard, only other one I want is Analog Dreams

I do have a $25 e-voucher sooooo payday is tomorrow. Bought :D

DJ Warmonger wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 5:27 pm So basically it's another rompler package?
Kinda. I see it is an inspiring instrument. If you have the free Komplete Start, you could try the streamlined collection of the 3 Play series instruments. They sound excellent and are very playable and inspiring.

MODULAR ICONS
A creative instrument combining sought-after vintage modular synth samples with wavetable synthesis and powerful effects macros, all in a powerful intuitive interface.
Full Version
49,00 €

WHAT MAKES A MODULAR ICON?
Many of the most influential electronic music pioneers of the last 60 years provided the source audio for this diverse collection of preset patches: Jean-Michel Jarre, Steve Porcaro, Mark Isham, Michael Boddicker, Jeff Rona, Benge, and others. And the audio was made with some of the rarest modular systems: Keith Emerson’s ARP 2500, Roland System 700, and Moog modular synths, plus a Buchla modular, TONTO (made famous by Stevie Wonder and reported to be the most expensive modular synth system in the world), and other rare vintage hardware.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Ethereal Earth uses the Wavetable Engine. I don't know about Syntronik, I don't buy from that entity, don't care. I shit on sampled synthesizers per se!
whatever

these all came with Kontakt "6", redundant for me. I deleted all of it but Ethereal Earth, which sounds lovely. Space at a premium here, I have too much stuff.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 2:33 pm https://www.native-instruments.com/en/p ... ay-series/

Sounds, well, fantastic! And looks so amazing! :love: :hyper:

Analog Dreams, Hybrid Keys and Ethereal Earth are available in full Kontakt 6, but they have now made them separately available. The prices look a bit funny at $41.18, though. :)

I personally like the audio demos of all, especially Modular Icons and Hybrid Keys.
Analog Dreams, Hybrid Keys and Ethereal Earth .
What's the different from komplete start?

Return to “Instruments”