Reason Europa
3%
Msoundfactory.
1%
WaveWardin Odin
1%

Total votes: 880

Hey All.
With the Massive Explosion (I swear that didn't start as a Pun) of Wavetable VSTS/AUs that have launched in the Last 15 Years, it seems the rapidly growing options have lead to an incredible variance of Opinions and preferences, yet no official Poll I can recall (or pull up in my brief search to make sure I wasn't double Posting a question thats been Done) has been conducted to gauge the general Consensus of the KVR Community!
So I created a Poll, including every Wavetable VST still actively being sold and Developed that I could think of. And I mean ALL of them. This Includes synths that do plenty other then wavetables its worth mentioning (Looking at You Falcon), And in some cases plugins that aren't known at all for Wavetables but at the least have the capability to use them (Like Kontakt) but specifically in this sense of the word the Wavetable aspect is what's Important.

Since I'm guessing many of you use multiple Wavetable Plugins You may Pick your 3 Favorites.
If I'm forgetting any Names let me know. Honestly I believe I got all of the ones I could think of but theres a Wavetable Synth Coming out every Week it seems.

Also Feel Free to Discuss!

Since I cant edit it without breaking the Poll

Factory: 1

PPGV3: 3

I’m sorry I missed some names guys. I Loose track :dog: :hihi: was focusing on modern products and forget older gems like PPG

If you have them or any other synth on the list please let me know so I can keep an unofficial tally:
Last edited by Spencer Maddox on Mon May 11, 2020 8:09 am, edited 5 times in total.
The post above this is likely bait, viewer discretion is advised.

Reason Europa, The Wave Warden Odin 2, Seaweed Audio Fathom, HrastProgrammer Tranzistow, Melda MSoundFactory

Also, I personally consider Synthmaster a distinct synth from Synthmaster One. Having both options would likely split the vote for KV331 though.

How did I forget SoundFactory!! :wheee:
Thank you for the Extremely Beneficial Information. I will add those. I hope I'm able to stay under the KVR 30 Maximum at this point :hihi:

And...
TIL: Polls Reset when You Add a New Category...
:party: :dog:
Well thats All I can Fit...
Its incredible How many there are.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience for anyone who's vote was Wiped

Where is Sugarbytes Factory?

Oh, there's Audiaire's Zone as well!

There's Wiggle as well, I just don't remember if it is a wavetable synth per se

Avenger, Rapid, Icarus of course ! ^^
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

Shoot more good ones Sinsterbr.
I cant wipe the group again obviously.
Will note. Please say extra options in the thread if You would vote for that I can try to add it in my head for an unofficial Talley.
I should of added at least rememberd Zone.
My goodness is there a lot of wavetable synths.

Also Circle2.

There’s at least 1 more coming too with VITAL.
Not to mention synthmaster3 and Zebra3 are loomin.

*WHEW*

I think this poll convinced me wavetable VSTs have reached their saturation point :hihi:

Oh, I'd definitelly vote for Factory! :D

(maybe you should restart this poll in another thread?)

Btw Spencer, I don't think Circle2 is a WT synth (I just checked, they describe it as a VPS synth)

They are not currently available, but the PPG synths should at least be mentioned... and they will be coming back.

WaveMapper 2 would be one of my top 3

You forgot several, including PPG. Kind of ironic. :)

Alrighty I might start a new poll and lock this one so keep your eyes out.
I added some more obscure options that I Probably should of left out in place of PPG and Factory.

Probably will remove Kontakt too if I make a new group because nobody uses that for wavetables who am I kidding.

Return to “Instruments”