Massive X 1.4 update!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Massive X Quarantine - Massive X Presets

Now downloading...

Blurb:

Just a quick note about the MASSIVE X 1.3 update, which is out now.
Firstly, crashing issues related to the new LOGIC PRO X 10.5 update are now fixed, so you’ll be good to go again.
As far as the fun stuff is concerned, you’re in for a real treat:
The new update includes 20 new presets, and 50 new noise tables (25 loops, and 25 one-shots). You can also import your own samples into the noise module – time to put your field recording collection to good use!
We’ve also added parameter readouts and, as usual, have swatted a few bugs.
Last edited by frackermak on Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Was just coming here to mention it myself. It's good news for Logic 10.5 users...

https://orders.native-instruments.com/o ... DUpdate_PD

Not the update I was hoping for.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 5:40 pm Not the update I was hoping for.
Don't believe them, it's on old Jedi mind trick!

Decent update, but I was hoping for the shaky GUI fix for Intel-based PCs.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 5:53 pm Decent update, but I was hoping for the shaky GUI fix for Intel-based PCs.
Do you mind describing that or send me to a link with this?

I assume you mean GUI with on board graphics with Intel not a computer with Intel processors and external video card?
thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

Still no browser improvements. Shame

lfo phase?
ImageImageImageImage

Bruh.... being able to import your own samples into the Noise gen section of Massive X is... well, a total disappointment.
The Noise section is the most limited section in terms of routing and modulation capabilities. I think I read my email too fast after seeing "Massive X Update 1.3" I got all excited then I saw "import your own samples.." and just salivated at the idea of being able to use my own wavetables in Massive X, which is not the case AT ALL! Damn it! Anyways, it's a cool synth as far as having its own sound characteristics. The sine waves and saw waves are the cleanest of any synth out there, but compared to say Absynth made by the same company.. Massive X is a few steps down the technological ladder imo. :(

I also just just found a new glitch in the browser.. if it's set to "All Types" you'll see "1/11" on the bottom of the browser window but when you click the left arrow it goes straight to the last page "11/11". Just skips ten pages.

highkoo wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 6:11 pmlfo phase?
Are you capable of forming a complete question?

SiloCybin wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 6:59 pm I also just just found a new glitch in the browser.. if it's set to "All Types" you'll see "1/11" on the bottom of the browser window but when you click the left arrow it goes straight to the last page "11/11". Just skips ten pages.
When I'm on "All Types", there's no left arrow at all on page 1?
Last edited by EvilDragon on Tue May 19, 2020 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

highkoo wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 6:11 pmlfo phase?
IIRC there were 3 different ways to create LFO in Massive X (including oscillator as LFO source), and only one allowed direct phase manipulation. So this is by design ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Dive into manual to find out.
The new update includes 20 new presets, and 50 new noise tables (25 loops, and 25 one-shots)
Can't complain :party:
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

EvilDragon wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 7:25 pm
SiloCybin wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 6:59 pm I also just just found a new glitch in the browser.. if it's set to "All Types" you'll see "1/11" on the bottom of the browser window but when you click the left arrow it goes straight to the last page "11/11". Just skips ten pages.
When I'm on "All Types", there's no left arrow at all on page 1?
I meant Right arrow, sorry about that.

..but once you do click the right arrow it takes you to page "11/11" so you should have a left arrow to go back to page "1/11".
So basically you can only see the first and the last page that's the problem.

Return to “Instruments”