Dune 3.5 - 20+ Skins [Size: Huge]+ Extras - May 2022

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
DUNE 3

Hi all, I've made available for free download the newest interfaces I've been creating and updating over the past week or so that you may have seen (The interface designs originally started last year). They are only available in the huge size only.

If you like the designs and want to donate to the development of these interfaces, you can PM me and I can give you a link to allow you to do so. There are 27 GUI's in total to explore... The interfaces in these sets go beyond the front panels and contain modified editor screens also.

You can find them on my site where I'll be creating a popup gallery of the interfaces...

Dune 3.5 Interface Set - May 2022

Note: If the 'Huge' size GUI's are too big for your DAW or monitor of choice, smaller sized interface sets released last year are below. These are more modest modifications of the supplied skins, however.

New GUI Dune 3.5:
Golden Abstract + UI Updates & Extras

____________________________________________________________________________________

https://youtu.be/eU9-EG4u-KA

GUI - 'Grey' by Synapse: Added for comparison changes.

I thought I'd share my skin modification of the current skins, which moves things around a bit and adds a bit of variety.

Two sets are included based upon the newest 'Grey' GUI that was provided by Synapse:

The basic default flat style and a more curved styled modification.

-------The 'Huge' and 'Large' GUI versions share the same dark screen style.

-------The 'Small' GUI versions adopt the purple arpeggiator elements.

-------The light original central screen is used on the Default size GUI of both sets. (Note: The flat GUI is a duplicate of the Grey GUI)

Download vie the link below: D/L Size 92 Megabytes

Dune 3 - GUI Mod Set - Download

Windows users can locate the default installation path here, substituting the ....... for your system / login name.

C:\Users\ ........ \Documents\Synapse Audio\DUNE 3\Skins

...................................................................................................................................................

Cyberpunk Set

(D/L Size - 45 Megabytes 4 Interfaces - Huge - Large - Default - Small [Various GUI Elements Differ Between Them]

Dune 3 - T-I - Mod Set 3 - Cyberpunk - Download Link

...................................................................................................................................................

Space Age Set

(D/L Size - 30 Megabytes 2 Interfaces - Huge - Large - [ Small Screens Differ A Little ]

Dune 3 - T-I - Mod Set 4 - Space Age - Download Link

Last edited by THE INTRANCER on Sun May 22, 2022 3:03 am, edited 21 times in total.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

Very slick and modern looking. 8) Thank you :tu:

THE INTRANCER wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:42 am I thought I'd share my skin modification of the current skins, which moves things around a bit and adds a bit of variety.
What's moved? looks the same to me....

AnX wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:44 am
THE INTRANCER wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:42 am I thought I'd share my skin modification of the current skins, which moves things around a bit and adds a bit of variety.
What's moved? looks the same to me....
Graphic elements have been moved from one skin to another such as the screen in addition to the script code in which to make the elements be presented correctly. Some minor but noticeable graphical changes to add a little more 3D depth to the GUI have been made. I've not moved anything directly on the GUI itself, I'm not seeing anything that would be of benefit in being moved in the current design of Dune 3 in any case. But I've already got a new design not shown complete and one in the works which is a bit more involved.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

More of an old rustic cyberpunk looking version completed.

This is the latest one of which has taken more time and effort design with more graphical elements having been changed and changes in scripting knob positions. This is the 'Huge' version of this of which things are scaled down and saved down to match the lower resolution versions. Many graphical changes on the main GUI although not a complete graphical make over of every element as that would take many more days including to accommodate lower resolutions.

As each version changes it evolves to give a wider range of GUI's. This GUI design is heading more towards some similarity to U-HE's Hive's design and that of my own Hive redesigned interfaces.

I'm not that familiar with Dunes 3's script yet, but it is much easier to handle with the included documentation notes which you don't get with U-HE's scripts which are far harder to digest and learn.

That last one is my favorite dune skin of all time. Is it available for download?

Also where do I put these on mac?

rodanmusic wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:08 am That last one is my favorite dune skin of all time. Is it available for download?

Also where do I put these on mac?
Thanks..

I plan on uploading them for download in the next couple of days.

I don't have a Mac but you should be able to locate them from the tree of

/Library/Application Support/Synapse Audio

or

/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components

Great work!
Always Read the Manual!

Impressive designs!
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

(deleted)
Last edited by EnGee on Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Very slick and modern looking. 8) Thank you :tu:
+1
They are really impressive designs! Well done
Impressive designs!
Great work!
Thanks...

Nothing to show today, but did manage to figure out how to solve some bazaar graphical issues with the graphical elements to cause some strange anomalies.

Atm at least I'm not going to stray too far from the original designs as the jump from one to another that's completely different can often be too jarring when switching from one to another. Some alternate colours might be an option to try out though with the white top version though. Something I did with Hive's reskins here.

Both Huge and Large versions of the white/dark split version above have been completed, it's quite tedious as each resolution requires the configuration script to be edited with new values, so the last one I'll do is the default size. I've been experimenting with some new ideas just to keep my interest going in doing this...so here we have a sort of hybrid version... a bit more adventurist in style I think... Some sort of futuristic snow army style thing...maybe.

I think they are all dope! Hope there are windows versions
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Oh sweet, you already uploaded them, thanks!!
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Return to “Instruments”