in case of death

Official support for: xoxos
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

spent yesterday transferring stored data, had a good run posting images on facebook from all the years. thought about posting them here to seem a bit more human, but it'd give some unwanted minds a way in, so nixed.

good images, the nice hardware i used to own until i came home and it was in the house across the street. police wouldn't go over, even though it was being used loudly.

my couch.. loved my couch. paid $500 back when i was making minimum wage in arizona, under $5 c. 1995 iirc. not a normal couch, had a bunch of big cushions you could never really sit back against without getting sucked in, but soft, you could fall on it without getting bruised, and the pillows made good impromptu furniture. left it in ajo, couldn't carry it. yeah, i loved all those fancy synths we all worship too. bought two nords and two z1s, both sets stolen. gave up buying keys.

my pa had an unusual erudition, multi agency multi national military intel, partially raised by utes. would say he raised me to shed some perspective on what now seems to be known as zombie culture (good luck with the new album, bones). spent summers with him on an apache res, that and living in different nations and seeing the discrepancies between their beliefs has prompted me to try and reason with the zombie fuckholes of the world. :oops:

in my early 20s i fell hohil with the daughter of a mexican mafia ponce who owned a good slice of town. she kept it a "secret" relationship, which led to problems, three years later she broke her back driving like a maniac and i ate the blame for it from their lofty perspective, leading them to enjoy a long lived revenge of implicating me with every persecutory front they could wrangle. don't ask me how but since 2005 (when baucho went full tilt, studio ripped on the 10 year anniversary of her crash) i've been stalked by people with gang, government and masonic affiliations. i found it hard to believe for a few years as well.

i lost my laptop yesterday and life isn't so pretty. i have to vacate where i'm holed up once a week to avoid a piece of shit. i don't own much nowadays beyond this notebook, my "indoor" and "outdoor" swords, a rifle and a few mementos of my family (the gdfb halberd is crap, the champ and edirol are broken, the air-trekkers which i insisted on owning are nice for crossing prickly pears and scaring the f**k out of people but are impractical). both generations of my fam were bank managers, i went to the 4th best school in the u.s., youda thought i could have done better. if i have to come back, please let me stay away from rich people.

i have no intention of being dead anytime soon. i haven't been able to put my name on a vehicle, lease or property since 2009, rarely have more than $100. and apart from the above (owning weapons gave me a wider safe zone.. best thing i ever did) afford nothing other than food, mainly 50lb. bags of flour. i haven't spent money on weed in two years. forget the $60 to fix my guitar amp, i still don't own a tent or a rainproof coat. so when i look at budget for a new laptop, i'm also thinking that these survival aids are pretty tempting. safe to say my ytd is under $1200, but at least i don't have to put up with the workplace mobbing any more.

would you? i know saying this isn't going to help.. when i was homeless after the 2005 robbery i woke up one day with a big black dot sitting in the middle of my left eye, and my stalkers often enjoyed telling me what i was looking at, eg. a guy standing in the street saying what i was reading. yep, can't tell people that. as i've said many times, the last night before i went to oz (emergency passport, shown it here many times, granted by my schoolmate gabby giffords) i woke up with a vertical incision, no black dot, and some enjoyable grafitti. i know no one belives it, but consider if you were subjected to this kind of abuse, how it would affect your actions. cointelpro, folks. and yeah, i realise i'm not as important as urtha kitt, i'm just some outspoken music software developer.

i've told this sob story repeatedly over the years, here is it in shallow detail because more detail leads to more speculation. most people, funnily enough, have no idea that the freemasons stalk people. shit, they even tortured my plants. and still, all i really care about is that i can't seem to help you people understand what this society is, and why americans are so gung-ho about spreading it to every corner of the earth. so this is fyi and "some form of explanation".

point is, if i am incommunicado for over two months, i've either been shot or i'm full wilderness, at which point my software may be distributed freely.

and thanks in advance to all you nice thoughtful people who will inevitably write to me confidentially and advise psychological remediation. *roll eyes emoticon not even worth it*

oh, and folks, ftr chinese people don't really have shrink wrapped dogs heads in their grocery stores.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

nb. this does not mean you shouldn't buy my shit, i still want that poncho. it could still take a while to cut me off :x
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

awesomely, after logging off of kvr, the wireless on my netbook that I've been using for about two years now with no issues mysteriously died.

now, I know, I know, none of y'all believe my shit. and, still i'll ask you to consider why I keep repeating this same account when I know no one is going to believe it. so, again, ask yourself, if you were covertly persecuted, would you shut up, or would you speak out?

I can log in every day from someone else's computer, so you can still buy stuff.

*amend aug 2015*
got a week left of my life in all likelihood.. got aug 16th 1995 newspaper clipping of accident, got aug 16th 2005 police report, and now we're close to aug 16th 2015. harassment for the last ten years has been constant, even though "sensible kvrians" say i'm just a mental person.

like, last dec 24th "camille" (that gang girl's friend i haven't seen in 20 odd years) trespassed on property, i intervened, she accused me of assault and got me locked up overnight as a christmas present. *twenty odd years later mate* so all of you who think i'm imagining shit are ignorant. life has been awfully unpleasant, not so much because of the transgression, but that they can continually pull it off and play your perceptions so easily, that money will buy people. i got ten years of being bashed to shit on this forum, and a lot of people just figured that was what was going on, party or something, not a time for details.

well, friends and relatives may be reading this to reach some understanding of what transpired, i still have to deal with constant, daily in person harassment as well as other stuff, i've tried to do some good in this world, i was as suprised as anyone else to discern that there really is a cryptocracy, but you can't help yourselves so it's very hard for me to help you, isn't it.

thanks for all the fun, do some good if you can, and stop buying loads of stuff, they're just murdering people in west papua for all those mines, and those people haven't been made stupid by technology and convention yet.

*edit*

*and edited again* - disaster averted once again
at present time the webpage is maintained for about $12 a month, donate to dreamhost.com if i'm gone and you wish to maintain the site.

what's left to say?

xoxos forum at kvr, forum # 125. funny stuff eh.

Return to “xoxos”