'Number Stations for Ronin' by blortblort is FREE

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
number stations for Ronin Ronin

Number Stations for Ronin by blortblort is FREE!!!
It is a set of 18 presets for Audio Damage's retired modular multi fx unit
you can get it
>>>>>HERE<<<<<

Some tools don't get the love and attention they deserve.
Audio Damage's Ronin is one of those tools
While Ronin is no longer available for purchase, you can still take a peek at it here

a lot of delays have been released recently. I am a certified delay JUNKIE. It could be said that I have never met a delay that I couldn't justify using ;]
the ones released in the last 18mos are really very nice... but none are as ...maliable...or as ornery as the delays in Ronin.
While Ronin IS capable of much MUCH more than the 18 presets in this bank, the concentration here is on ...unusual... delay application.

'Number Stations for Ronin' by blortblort is FREE!!!

Please download these and have a go... please put a limiter on your track when you test them. I eliminated all runaway feedback loops, but there ARE still a couple of presets that may get "pointy" depending on your input signals, etc. Better safe than sorry.

I'm including the per usually questionable audio demos... hopefully, they'll serve as inspiration more than as cautionary tales? I dunno ;]
In any case, there are two sets- one with synth only and one with drums only.
The synth one has the initial motif dry, then the phrase is repeated with several different presets from the set.
The drum one is set up the same way basically...Using these particular presets on full drum loops may be hazardous/useless/messy... might be best to use Ronin on individual sends for spice and character... but these (as you'll soon find...) are a tad strong for full loops ;]

https://soundcloud.com/madder-than-you/ ... -for-ronin

Return to “Soundware”