Squaredheads closes its doors

Official support for: www.squaredheads.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dear friends/users,

Unfortunately, Squaredheads is on the way to closing its doors. We tried to continue developing Nora but it was impossible for us. There was not as much demand as we expected, though official reviews and user ones have always been great.

Though the shop has just been removed, we will continue to offer technical support from now on 30 days (especially for the latest buyers) through info@squaredheads.com

It goes without saying, of course, that we would like to thank to everybody who tried out the demo, purchased it or simply promoted it through every possible available channel. Cheers and thanx for all!!

Best,

The Squaredheads Team

Lack of updates and communication makes people adopt the newer shinier, hence lost interest.

There is certainly plenty of interest for this type of product, the current darling is Venomode Phrasebox.

They're stealing your customers because they're current and 'visible' and implemented features the customers wanted.

You guys basically abandoned your user base.
Amazon: why not use an alternative

@squaredheads, that type of copy protection does Nora have? I hope it's not C/R? In case oi only a serial number, we can at least use the current version until not supported anymore by either OS or DAW, but in case of C/R, or similar, next installation is at risk.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Do not know exactly what C/R consist of. Nora uses a keyfile to load a serial number, that's all it verifies. You may continue using Nora freely, as long as you have the keyfile installed. If someone loses it please email us to info@squaredheads.com and we will provide you a valid one.

Thanks

As long as the copy protection is not based on hardware ID, so that you can install it on your next computer, I guess I'm fine with that. Nora works well without any known (to me) bugs.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Personally, I thought the cost was too high, though I could say that about phasebox as well
or any of them actually, with the exception of architect from loomer.

Hey Squareheads, I'm sorry to see you guys go. Wish you could stay. I def dig Nora. Best of luck in your future endeavors and please stay safe
Intel CoreI7, ASUS mobo, 32GB RAM, RME Babyface, Win10 64-bit

Sad to hear!
Thank you so much for all
i wish you a good luck
and
yes please stay safe!

Yıldırım.

Sorry to see you go. It's a great tool. Too bad you can't still make it available, but I understand if cost for you is too high. I will need to look for my key file since my old pc is dead. Hopefully I have it on external HD somewhere. I will send email for new key file. I just found out you closed up shop.

Hi there, absolutely no way to buy this now? I've only just discovered it and am very impressed. Seems better than the likes of Phrasebox even though it is several years old......

Sad as this was a very unique tool and much more forward thinking than many other similar tools (PhraseBox, Chuthulu, etc...). :(
"Music is directly tied to the technology of a culture."
"Modular gear is the craft beer of music."

It seems you retired Nora before I did. I just picked up RC and decided that I can finally set Nora aside. There will always be a special spot in my studio for Nora. It was a great piece of software and thanks for bringing it to us. Stay safe and may the new year bring you greater joy!

Topcheese wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:39 pm It seems you retired Nora before I did. I just picked up RC and decided that I can finally set Nora aside. There will always be a special spot in my studio for Nora. It was a great piece of software and thanks for bringing it to us. Stay safe and may the new year bring you greater joy!
Hi Topcheese. What does "RC" stand for? Thanks for your time. BBC

Probably putting the version number with it might've helped. Rapid Composer 4.

Return to “Squaredheads”