With the 1.0.1 update, users can now customize the look of CMPro. We had some requests for changing the color of the display, here is how to do it:
- Download the attached file:
- Extract the file in your CMPro folder:
- On Windows: C:\ProgramData\2getheraudio\Cheeze Machine PRO
- on OSX: Macintosh HD ▸ Library ▸ Application Support ▸ 2getheraudio ▸ Cheeze Machine PRO
This should create a ui/ folder with 7 files in it.
- The CMPro screen should now be green the next time you start the plugin.
Feel free to edit the skin.properties file to your liking. There is a setting for the fps used to refresh the waveform display, if you can afford the extra cpu usage.
Enjoy your green CMPro !