Ilok busted?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Don't know if it's for real, but a mate told me it's just been defeated.
If true, expect the crack kids to start flooding the forums with how to use this plugin topics.
:hihi:
Last edited on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:42 pm, edited 17 times in total.
:dog: :hihi: :lol:

Well if its true and any of them have questions, id like to take this time to point them to the thread with all the answers, so they dont start new ones:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=204964

Sure its a lot of reading, but if you go through ALL the pages, you can solve any problem.

I misread the thread as ilok basted, i thought it was going to be holiday dongle recipes and i got all excited.

KVR Audio Forum Signature is currently unavailable for your web browser.

Basted dongles beat roast giblets any holiday

Maybe we'll start seeing developers who use Ilok abandon it in favour of serial or their own C/R. This would be nice..
:borg:

OutCider wrote:Don't know if it's for real, but a mate told me it's just been defeated.
If true, expect the crack kids to start flooding the forums with how to use this plugin topics.

ok

You're welcome

Ok just found a torrent released today with a list of stuff that got cracked in case anyone wanted to know.

So yes ILOK2 has been cracked.
Last edited by V0RT3X on Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
:borg:

Just wow, in a bad way :shock:

Eeeep!! :o
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Obviously they already flooded the net with the warez, just did a search too. That's bad news for the companies, and for iLok too, because that's quite a blow to their efforts, and their reputation/business.

why does everyone here and in the same GS related topic, automatically presume that these all function correctly and will still be doing so in say 2 weeks? Thankfully in any case it's win versions only, they will quickly update the protection, so there will be a 4 year cycle again (hopefully) at least.

If the other type goes busted Steinberg would be in deep trouble.
And so others.
I think u-he will need additional support lines.
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

V0RT3X wrote:Maybe we'll start seeing developers who use Ilok abandon it in favour of serial or their own C/R. This would be nice..

I MUCH prefer dongle over C/R
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

ATS wrote:
V0RT3X wrote:Maybe we'll start seeing developers who use Ilok abandon it in favour of serial or their own C/R. This would be nice..

I MUCH prefer dongle over C/R
i know right. Me + 1000

Why not an option for both (dongle-no dongle)? Seems logical.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”