KVR Stands For....

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is it Killer Vicious Robots?

Kilt VST Rear?

Klink Vorpal Rouge?

Kinky Vapor Raspberry?

Kill Version Recursive?

Add your thoughts.... :hihi: :help:

It stands for "do a search so we dont get the same question every 3 months"

It stands for... nothing at all. ;) http://www.kvraudio.com/aboutkvr.php
What does KVR mean?

Nothing, it once meant something but KVR wasn't supposed to be a success, take note boys and girls, always choose a good, sensible name for any new projects you start ;)

Just testing the waters, been here since KVR's beginnings way back in the day. Anyone remember the early freeform ambient live streaming audio with live chat and all the H.P. Lovecraft references in real time?

Thank you for correcting me AnX and telling a newbie what to do. :hihi:

Anyone ever hear from past KVR member Sickle666 anytime in the last 10+ years or so?

nocturnal owl wrote:Anyone ever hear from past KVR member Sickle666 anytime in the last 10+ years or so?
For an old-timer you're not that familiar with the options PhpBB provides :shock:
Menu Forum - search for posts of a specific author's name (with wildcards) or use the member list.
His last post was in January 2012, I'm surprised the account isn't even banned!
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/memberlis ... le&u=90912
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

Now why do you think that is?.... This was a test after all smarty Bert avatar!

chk071 wrote:It stands for... nothing at all. ;) http://www.kvraudio.com/aboutkvr.php
What does KVR mean?

Nothing, it once meant something but KVR wasn't supposed to be a success, take note boys and girls, always choose a good, sensible name for any new projects you start ;)
Thanks for pointing this out. Was this a recent addition to that page or did I just miss it all these years? Actually, I might've read that page once and never looked again.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

I think it's been there for a few years. Not sure when they added it.

nocturnal owl wrote:Just testing the waters, been here since KVR's beginnings way back in the day. Anyone remember the early freeform ambient live streaming audio with live chat and all the H.P. Lovecraft references in real time?
not got a clue what yer talkin' about... this is tarnce territory.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

nocturnal owl wrote:Just testing the waters, been here since KVR's beginnings way back in the day. Anyone remember the early freeform ambient live streaming audio with live chat and all the H.P. Lovecraft references in real time?

If you've been here that long you would know there are loads of these threads, and that it originally stood for KnoxVille Recordings.

You can lock the thread now.

AnX wrote:

If you've been here that long you would know there are loads of these threads, and that it originally stood for KnoxVille Recordings.

You can lock the thread now.
Killjoy

whyterabbyt wrote:
not got a clue what yer talkin' about... this is tarnce territory.
Still tarnce'ing it withe Bram Bos HammerHead rhythm station & d-lusion Rubberduck. Still love that filter on RD. :love:

As far as i can remember (i wasted way too much time on this board) KVR was called "kvr-vst" before it went "KVR" only - so perhaps it had something with plugins in the name. I can't remember...

So when Muse Research got out of the hardware field they also dropped KVR?
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”