Win a XILS synth + album release

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

NEW ALBUM !

We are proud to announce the upcoming release of our first full length album AQUASNOIC.

The 8 track album will be released on February 14th 2021. It'll be available at BandCamp, Spotify, iTunes, Amazon and more...

The album is available for pre-order on BandCamp for a discounted price of only €5.

AQUASONIC is dedicated to our dear friend, the French musician and sound designer, Laurent Bourgeon (aka Lotuzia) who passed away in cancer on January 31th 2021.

All pre-order sales will be donated to the World Cancer Research Fund International (WCRF).

To celebrate the release we, in collaboration with XILS-Lab, will also give away a FREE synth from XILS to a lucky winner. We will also give away a free soundset by sound designer, and band mate, Nori Ubukata. to everyone interested.

Follow us on Facebook for upcoming info... :-)

https://spiritualmachinery.bandcamp.com ... quasonic-2

wtf?
lotuzia is dead? damn i had no idea :(
rip man!

we may not always have seen eye to eye, but you will be missed.

my condolences to those who knew him and loved him :hug:

sfd wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:26 pm NEW ALBUM !

We are proud to announce the upcoming release of our first full length album AQUASNOIC.

The 8 track album will be released on February 14th 2021. It'll be available at BandCamp, Spotify, iTunes, Amazon and more...

The album is available for pre-order on BandCamp for a discounted price of only €5.

AQUASONIC is dedicated to our dear friend, the French musician and sound designer, Laurent Bourgeon (aka Lotuzia) who passed away in cancer on January 31th 2021.

All pre-order sales will be donated to the World Cancer Research Fund International (WCRF).

To celebrate the release we, in collaboration with XILS-Lab, will also give away a FREE synth from XILS to a lucky winner. We will also give away a free soundset by sound designer, and band mate, Nori Ubukata. to everyone interested.

Follow us on Facebook for upcoming info... :-)

https://spiritualmachinery.bandcamp.com ... quasonic-2
That is so sad to hear :( Laurent was alway a very pleasant person to chat to for me.. and always very helpfull and a great ambassoder for the Xlis brand.. Lotuzia you will be missed by me :?

brutal new !!! Lotuzia.... :( good bye friend.
time for me to leave KVR.Bye bye ! 03/2022 :phones:

Always a fan of his work, sad news. RIP

OMG I now just found out about this.. This is really sad and hurting to me. He was such a kind, knowledgable and helpful person to conversate with and so passionate about sound design and synthesis in general and especially for XILS. Laurent, you will really be missed.
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”