We made crusher-X ready for macOS Catalina, reorganized the MIDI modes and added sustain pedal support - have your hands free for play your instrument while granulize it live with crusher-X:
We added a simple but very effective sample player to the DCO - including some "signature factory sounds" to make your start into granular synthesis easier:
We added a couple of new global settings to let you adjust crusher-X better for your needs:
Here's the full list:
- Adds Clear button in Granulizer Panel to clear Grain Buffer immediately (good for a fast stop of long lasting grain structures)
- Adds Stereo capabilities to the DCO sample player
- Adds a DCO File editor with MarkIn, MarkOut, MarkLink, PlayMode and Play Button to control DCO File playback
- Adds plug-in parameters for DCO File controls (MarkIn, MarkOut, MarkLink, PlayMode, Play/Stop). Can be also mapped manually to MIDI events
- Adds 3rd decimal place in Grain Modulation Freq edit fields for low values. This allows much finer manual adjustments of low values
- Adds global setting that provides a grain buffer erase on host or MIDI transport changes (good for recording long lasting grain structures with a host)
- Adds global saving of the GUI Scale option for new plug-in instances
- Adds Sustain functionality, can be controlled via UI Button, MIDI sustain pedal controller or plug-in parameter change
- Adds rename of a patch after export to the exported file name (no re-import needed anymore to change the patch name)
- Adds global setting that suppresses the UI hints
- Adds Global DCO setting button that allows to decouple the DCO settings from patch loading
- Adds new patches and a couple of factory sample file resources (some are binaural)
- Cleans up MIDI Modes, introduces Free and A&R buttons to set Free, Gated and Attack/Release behaviors. Buttons can be controlled via plug-in parameters (older patches with old Midi Modes settings are matched to new control states)
- Optimizes global settings panel
- Optimizes Adore parameter MIDI learning
- Optimizes wav file import routine to be more relaxed on wrong formated wav files
- Fixes a bug that Pitch Analysis wasn't enabled until the UI was opened
- Fixes wrong behavior that Trigger button needs to be pressed twice to start a buffer refill when Grain Buffer was in File Mode before
- Fixes behavior that didn't load all Link settings on activated Global Mixer setting
- Fixes wrong level meter width for Music 6.0 surround mode
- Fixes a bug that some plug-in parameters for Grain Modulation Frequency stop at 0.010 and not at 0.000
- macOS: Fixes license lost in rare cases
- macOS: Sign components to be compliant with macOS Catalina
- macOS: Adds installer to be compliant with macOS Catalina
- macOS: Adds notarization of distributions to be compliant with macOS Catalina
- vstwrap (Windows only): Adds MIDI In VST Channel Filter
How to get this free update?
As a crusher-X 8 licensee just follow again the download instructions described in your crusher-X 8 delivery mail (that you received after your 8 purchase). The challenge/response wizard will not show up if already executed with crusher-X 8. Contact us if you need help!
Upgrade from crusher-X 7 or earlier crusher-X versions:
Find your upgrade offer here:
Upgrade / crossgrade: 89,- € (incl. VAT - For outside EU residents VAT will be removed from card)
You wondering why an upgrade is not for free? Take a look at the accSone pricing statement.
Oh no, you still using the crusher-X DEMO?
Consider to purchase a full version and support the crusher-X development!
Full version price: 249,- € (incl. VAT - For outside EU residents VAT will be removed from card)
Upcoming sales ahead? Cheaper anywhere else? Take a look at the accSone pricing statement.