Does anyone use Xfer Cthulhu?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Ok so my question isn’t answered in the manual. Can I tie two notes together to have varying note lengths?

I know I can shorten notes via a variable slider but it’s not really the same.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Mushy Mushy wrote:Can I tie two notes together to have varying note lengths?
- You can tie steps using ALT-drag right at the top of the NOTE SEL graph area; it adds Right --> arrows to tie steps (and deletes by dragging left). If you want to mix patterns with different note lengths, its best to change patterns or automate Rate.
- On a related topic, Cthulhu also has a Free arp rate in Hz (step/sec); you change it in the Settings (along with 200% GUI resize).
- For users, Cthulhu has a 1.195 release, and 1.2 beta with improvements including many GUI sizes; sign in to try the 1.2 beta in the user/forum
F E E D
Y O U R
F L O W

I use it. It's very handy. Any key can be assigned any set of notes though so you can end up with things that have no relationship to the note you are inputting to Cthulhu (c4 triggers a1, e1, a2, c3, f#3, and a#3 etc). It's very handy when you come up with some chords that sound good together while just playing and want them all saved together for later use. There are chord sets that are set up with each key being the root of the chord you trigger which can be more intuitive for some uses.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

DELETED

Xfer is not able to upload the current manual to the user area :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

stardustmedia wrote:Xfer is not able to upload the current manual to the user area :lol: :lol: :lol:
But Xfer is able to include a v 1.1. manual with the current plugin :clap:
F E E D
Y O U R
F L O W

Michael L wrote:
stardustmedia wrote:Xfer is not able to upload the current manual to the user area :lol: :lol: :lol:
I know. It's installed with the plugin. Or at least delivered with it. It's just the user area missing it.
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

stardustmedia wrote:
Michael L wrote:
I know. It's installed with the plugin. Or at least delivered with it. It's just the user area missing it.
Yes, I also find that funny! :ud:
F E E D
Y O U R
F L O W

Return to “Effects”