Effekthascher (by Aggregati Musika)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

EFFEKTHASCHER is a multi-fx-performance-maschine. You can use it as a subtle-sound-enhancer or as a drastically-tweak-fx-jump-maschine in realtime. Over than 70 high quality fx and more than 20 exquisite filters are start-ready to your wishes....

EDIT: WE HAVE UPDATED TO v1.1
EDIT 23.05.16: WE HAVE UPDATED TO v1.2
EDIT 23.06.16: update to v 1.3
EDIT 18 October: current version is v 1.5

Here you can download a DEMO
http://aggregato.jimdo.com/demos/

v 1.5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqe9klRRc88

v 1.2 (performance video).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HJJrC-E5zA

New 1.3 Video (new routing)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ymaz3FiFeM
1.2 Video (Filter)!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtiE6_SG4_c

http://aggregato.jimdo.com/instruments/
Last edited by DJ-Superherpes on Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:40 pm, edited 10 times in total.

sry: double please delete!
Last edited by DJ-Superherpes on Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

sry: double please delete!

I'm interested, especially for these no brainer prices :)

I think there's a previous thread about Phrasendrescher with lots of anticipation and salivating over a release date
Amazon: why not use an alternative

I've had the good fortune to take a trial run of an early beta version of this and I'm really impressed with this (and Phrasendrescher beta for that also)

The user interface is very well though out and I was able to get inspiring results with it. I love the way he has intuitively layered elements within the interface and gotten a lot of immediate functionality with minimal mouse movements. I also felt the same about Phrasendrescher and want to support these efforts. Everything is clearly tool tipped and its pretty quick to learn most functionality just from those alone. I find these 2 instruments very "musical" in that there is a lot of consideration and care in how you go about modulating parameters. There are a ton of effects modules to choose from. I highly recommend checking this out. For me, I find this in a similar class in terms of results as Turnado or Tantra. Maybe not quite as full featured, but there are unique effects and I find the speed of learning and immediacy of the controls to be a huge plus. This has its own workflow and inspires a different approach than the others mentioned. Normally, I would feel there is a glut of effects plugins but this brings enough uniqueness to be welcomed in my opinion.

I'm really looking forward to his continued releases.

O, by the way, I really like the preset system. Its all right in front of you with mouse clicks and no dropdowns. I personally prefer it this way.

ah you wait for weeks.....i wait 2 years for Phrasendrescher :p

He guys,
thanks for you reply.

Its true "Phrasendrescher" was already 4 years ago market-ready, but its not so easy to make a shop in my country, with all this "read the small-ones" and all this "go to here..."....*
And its true, i´m f***ing lazy ... i´m not a big friend of doing things like this;-)

But now (with companion) , all should be legal and correct and from this point, i have only to do what i want: Making my stuff better and better, and thats what i do with fervor.

So sorry for the wait-time. From now you will get your releases, updates, extras... in extra-ordinary-speed.

*Of course i used the meantime to "bugfix" it, now you get stable 3.3 versions instead 1zeros...

Thanks!

Its really an amazing sounding tool and it makes a lot of fun!
BUT: I cannot remote the banks (the flex are ok, but if i change or remote a bank LIVE shows this red-marker (arrange =! clipmatrix)!
All others seems ok, a abc-change no problems, but this one is not really made for automatic, at least in live????
Isthis A fast release bug?
I realy want this feature: i bought it extra for this 64 "remote" and now i get only 8!
pls, fix that!

Hi kukident-youth (what a nice name, we all laugh about this, really creative;-),

yeah, that seems true. (you use the pre-RC-version, right?) please tell us next which version you use exactly!
And also your Reaktor-number and the OS with its numbers-surname, also the DAW....
Yup, we are really eager for knowledge;-)

Its true, we see this bug and your point (thank you), but we don't found the error so far: but it happens only if the bank # is higher than 5????, did it? Anyway, its on our agenda!

But we don't mark it as "first-focus", so please try to keep in passion meanwhile;-)
We will fix it, but not tomorrow! Maybe next weeks (or maybe in a months), please give us this time, ok?

Thx!

I just downloded the last "official" one from you, seems this is better then all between:

"Please" Dont bring out new RC???? which are more worse than the others before:
(i say only "misssing samples"!!!!)

The pre-relaese was better than ALL "updates" behind!!!!
Are you sleeping, bitch???? ;-))) (yes,i like your name too)

My system: Always the last!

The official up seems to be better (thx for live-preset and it was TIME!!!!), but the bank-change DOSNTwork, even yet!!!!!!!!! Will you fix this ANYTIME??????

Dont misunderstood, its a f**king nice plug, but without this, its only the half potential... you should fix this first!!!!! And thats not me alone!!!!!!

He maestro,

there is no need, to be so unfriendly!

As said: your wish will fixed, but in the moment other things has priority.
And yeah the inofficial updates are sometimes more buggy than the last version - in future we give this ones only to the testers.

Hi,

very sad that the demoversions are all gone.....

So not able to buy (wont change my browser for to be able to buy a plug, sorry...) and not able to test....

i bought everything trough firefox and all was ok!

It was not my intention to diss you!
It was humor! Maybe not really good humor, but humor!

Sorry for that! I really like this plug, even with this bug:-)

friends?

next update looks good.....he might have superherpes but this is one supereffect!
new fx coming,new filters coming.........cant wait to see what other ensembles he has coming too :)

Return to “Effects”