VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
DJ-Superherpes
KVRist
Topic Starter
199 posts since 29 Jun, 2014

Post Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:26 am

EFFEKTHASCHER is a multi-fx-performance-maschine. You can use it as a subtle-sound-enhancer or as a drastically-tweak-fx-jump-maschine in realtime. Over than 70 high quality fx and more than 20 exquisite filters are start-ready to your wishes....

EDIT: WE HAVE UPDATED TO v1.1
EDIT 23.05.16: WE HAVE UPDATED TO v1.2
EDIT 23.06.16: update to v 1.3
EDIT 18 October: current version is v 1.5

Here you can download a DEMO
http://aggregato.jimdo.com/demos/

v 1.5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqe9klRRc88

v 1.2 (performance video).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HJJrC-E5zA

New 1.3 Video (new routing)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ymaz3FiFeM
1.2 Video (Filter)!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtiE6_SG4_c

http://aggregato.jimdo.com/instruments/
Last edited by DJ-Superherpes on Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:40 am, edited 10 times in total.

DJ-Superherpes
KVRist
Topic Starter

Post Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:29 am

sry: double please delete!
Last edited by DJ-Superherpes on Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

DJ-Superherpes
KVRist
Topic Starter

Post Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:31 am

sry: double please delete!

VariKusBrainZ
KVRAF
9493 posts since 16 Dec, 2002

Post Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:53 am

I'm interested, especially for these no brainer prices :)

I think there's a previous thread about Phrasendrescher with lots of anticipation and salivating over a release date
Amazon: why not use an alternative

killmaster
KVRAF
2211 posts since 5 Oct, 2003

Post Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:03 am

I've had the good fortune to take a trial run of an early beta version of this and I'm really impressed with this (and Phrasendrescher beta for that also)

The user interface is very well though out and I was able to get inspiring results with it. I love the way he has intuitively layered elements within the interface and gotten a lot of immediate functionality with minimal mouse movements. I also felt the same about Phrasendrescher and want to support these efforts. Everything is clearly tool tipped and its pretty quick to learn most functionality just from those alone. I find these 2 instruments very "musical" in that there is a lot of consideration and care in how you go about modulating parameters. There are a ton of effects modules to choose from. I highly recommend checking this out. For me, I find this in a similar class in terms of results as Turnado or Tantra. Maybe not quite as full featured, but there are unique effects and I find the speed of learning and immediacy of the controls to be a huge plus. This has its own workflow and inspires a different approach than the others mentioned. Normally, I would feel there is a glut of effects plugins but this brings enough uniqueness to be welcomed in my opinion.

I'm really looking forward to his continued releases.

O, by the way, I really like the preset system. Its all right in front of you with mouse clicks and no dropdowns. I personally prefer it this way.

robindrieghe
KVRian
820 posts since 13 Oct, 2006

Post Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:16 am

ah you wait for weeks.....i wait 2 years for Phrasendrescher :p

DJ-Superherpes
KVRist
Topic Starter

Post Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:49 pm

He guys,
thanks for you reply.

Its true "Phrasendrescher" was already 4 years ago market-ready, but its not so easy to make a shop in my country, with all this "read the small-ones" and all this "go to here..."....*
And its true, i´m f***ing lazy ... i´m not a big friend of doing things like this;-)

But now (with companion) , all should be legal and correct and from this point, i have only to do what i want: Making my stuff better and better, and thats what i do with fervor.

So sorry for the wait-time. From now you will get your releases, updates, extras... in extra-ordinary-speed.

*Of course i used the meantime to "bugfix" it, now you get stable 3.3 versions instead 1zeros...

kukident-youth
Banned
245 posts since 22 Oct, 2014

Post Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:46 pm

Thanks!

Its really an amazing sounding tool and it makes a lot of fun!
BUT: I cannot remote the banks (the flex are ok, but if i change or remote a bank LIVE shows this red-marker (arrange =! clipmatrix)!
All others seems ok, a abc-change no problems, but this one is not really made for automatic, at least in live????
Isthis A fast release bug?
I realy want this feature: i bought it extra for this 64 "remote" and now i get only 8!
pls, fix that!

DJ-Superherpes
KVRist
Topic Starter

Post Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:24 pm

Hi kukident-youth (what a nice name, we all laugh about this, really creative;-),

yeah, that seems true. (you use the pre-RC-version, right?) please tell us next which version you use exactly!
And also your Reaktor-number and the OS with its numbers-surname, also the DAW....
Yup, we are really eager for knowledge;-)

Its true, we see this bug and your point (thank you), but we don't found the error so far: but it happens only if the bank # is higher than 5????, did it? Anyway, its on our agenda!

But we don't mark it as "first-focus", so please try to keep in passion meanwhile;-)
We will fix it, but not tomorrow! Maybe next weeks (or maybe in a months), please give us this time, ok?

Thx!

kukident-youth
Banned

Post Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:46 pm

I just downloded the last "official" one from you, seems this is better then all between:

"Please" Dont bring out new RC???? which are more worse than the others before:
(i say only "misssing samples"!!!!)

The pre-relaese was better than ALL "updates" behind!!!!
Are you sleeping, bitch???? ;-))) (yes,i like your name too)

My system: Always the last!

The official up seems to be better (thx for live-preset and it was TIME!!!!), but the bank-change DOSNTwork, even yet!!!!!!!!! Will you fix this ANYTIME??????

Dont misunderstood, its a f**king nice plug, but without this, its only the half potential... you should fix this first!!!!! And thats not me alone!!!!!!

DJ-Superherpes
KVRist
Topic Starter

Post Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:09 am

He maestro,

there is no need, to be so unfriendly!

As said: your wish will fixed, but in the moment other things has priority.
And yeah the inofficial updates are sometimes more buggy than the last version - in future we give this ones only to the testers.

tatanka
KVRAF
1522 posts since 13 Jan, 2014

Post Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:19 am

Hi,

very sad that the demoversions are all gone.....

So not able to buy (wont change my browser for to be able to buy a plug, sorry...) and not able to test....

robindrieghe
KVRian

Post Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:27 am

i bought everything trough firefox and all was ok!

kukident-youth
Banned

Post Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:49 am

It was not my intention to diss you!
It was humor! Maybe not really good humor, but humor!

Sorry for that! I really like this plug, even with this bug:-)

friends?

robindrieghe
KVRian

Post Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:17 pm

next update looks good.....he might have superherpes but this is one supereffect!
new fx coming,new filters coming.........cant wait to see what other ensembles he has coming too :)

Return to “Effects”