First up, this level of detail currently takes around 10% average 14% peak cpu of a single core of my i7 laptop when running at 88.2/96 kHz, is this level of cpu load acceptable for everyone? Also I was thinking of pricing it at USD 29, how does that sound?
I want some help to decide which "mods" to add to it.
The regular TS-808 has these knobs:
- Drive - distortion gain
- Tone - basic bass / treble adjustment
- Level - clean output level adjustment
- On - button to switch the effect on /off (even if off will still process through the transistor buffers just like the regular pedal)
- Asym - diode asymmetry
- Starve - battery starving
- Bias - adjusting the bias level
- Fat - lower the cutoff of the distortion high pass filter
The plugin will also feature input / output level controls, mix, and the regular Cytomic oversampling with realtime (x1 to x16) and render (x1 to x64) options.