LiquidSonics Seventh Heaven and Seventh Heaven Professional

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Seventh Heaven Seventh Heaven Professional

Hi

I'm pleased to announce the release of a new reverb from LiquidSonics. Coming in a regular and professional version, Seventh Heaven is the most advanced Fusion-IR reverb ever. By combining the realism of Fusion-IR with an extensive multi-sampling of the Bricasti M7, Seventh Heaven combines the quality of a modulated sampled reverb with the flexibility of an algorithmic reverb.

By focusing specifically on the Bricasti M7 in terms of its sound and features - with all new samples and a custom UI - it's the closest yet sonically and in terms of the experience of using the actual M7 that's ever been available in the box.

While Reverberate 2 remains the most flexible general purpose convolution reverb around, tailoring this plugin to the hardware allows things to be done that were impossible to do before that make the experience more authentic as soon as you want to move away from the default presets positions. It includes freedom to edit to decay lengths (200ms to 30 seconds) / darken & brightening of early & late roll-off filters (sounding just like on the hardware) / proper pre-delay editing (inc tempo sync, and showing/editing a preset's inherent pre-delay) / great M7 style late reverb delay (including sync and editing any preset's existing delay) / early reflection selection for flexible source/reverb placement and low frequency reverb level control (the low reverb component plays a big role in the M7's sound especially on shorter reverbs).

Subtle things like how the low freq reverb doesn't follow decay time linearly, how the early/late/low reverbs all respond differently to pre-delay, how size/density/diffusion shapes are affected by decay time, that all gets special attention here for a much more authentic and crucially more musical reverb experience as you would expect from an algorithmic reverb. It's all achieved with a big increase in Fusion-IR multi-sampling in a device-focused way with clever capture interpolation (disk footprint is slightly under that of the existing Fusion-IRs thanks to some very powerful lossless compression and data management).

Full details about it can be found on the Seventh Heaven and Seventh Heaven Professional product pages, and I'll be happy to answer questions here too.

It requires iLok and I am aware some of you may not be thrilled about this, but the reason is the significant amount of piracy of Reverberate 2 and the subsequent pressure to serve 10GB+ samples to people not contributing to the business puts a lot of pressure on for data distribution so I am trying to reduce the effect of piracy for the new release. Crackers hack the plugins and then point to the .com for the Fusion-IRs, and that can't continue for a release like this even despite a very significant (and costly) server upgrade recently to keep up with demand. Also it will assist with license transfer and refunds if those are needed, it is hard to really do that on a license file that can't be revoked. (No changes to Reverberate 2 licensing is planned).

There are some video demos with descriptions to show off the new features on the Facebook page, and some high quality audio demos online too.

It's available to demo, and intro discounts (including extra discounts for Reverberate 2 users looking at the pro version) are now available.

Last edited by liquidsonics on Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

And the best Reverb getting better.
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

I am existing customer who would like to upgrade; Please implement soft ilok option.

Dillinger wrote:Please implement soft ilok option.
I carefully considered it, and I'm advised it is less secure so it's not the right option for the business at this moment in time.

That looks soooooooooooo nice. Will take a look and have a listen. :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

What is the upgrade path for existing customers of Reverberate from its inception ?
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Tp3 wrote:What is the upgrade path for existing customers of Reverberate from its inception ?
A Reverberate 1 or Reverberate Core user will have paid either £30 or £50 for their license, that's very deliberately equal to or less than the introductory offer discount for the pro - I'm trying to be very inclusive during the intro period and offering discounts for everybody. After that, discounts similar to the intro period discounts will be held over to existing customers only.

That said, Reverberate 2 users get an extra £20 off the pro version during the intro period (£70 off, pretty I think given the price of Reverberate 2) which is either a "thank-you" or a "sorry this is towards buying an iLok if you don't have one but are still interested in the product".

liquidsonics wrote:
Dillinger wrote:Please implement soft ilok option.
I carefully considered it, and I'm advised it is less secure so it's not the right option for the business at this moment in time.
Fair enough, although it would be the only Hardware ilok required by my many iloked softwares. Needs consideration.

I have purchased all of your products (including the app) the day they were released. All have been great, I'm sure this will be no exception.

So for Reverberate 2 licencees current price for SH Pro is £179, the blurb makes it seem like the discount would be greater.

Ah well, never mind :(
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Sorry, didn't mean to sound ungrateful.
I'll have to 'make do' with the non Pro version :tu:
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Congrats on the release! A little out of my budget, but it seems like a great product. I dig that interface.

Tried my coupon (R2 owner) with Seventh Heaven...does not work. So it's only good for Pro version...not much help.
Supported your company from beginning...bit disappointed...

Selfik wrote:Tried my coupon (R2 owner) with Seventh Heaven...does not work. So it's only good for Pro version...not much help.
Supported your company from beginning...bit disappointed...
The coupon is for the pro, I've just clarified in the initial post. The intro discounts are intended to be as inclusive as possible with an extra little discount on the pro. After the intro period these discounts will be held over exclusively for previous customers.

Discount could be a bit higher for loyal customers but yeah...good luck...

Selfik wrote:Discount could be a bit higher for loyal customers but yeah...good luck...
I'm offering a discount of £70 on the pro for people that have Reverberate 2 which will have cost most people around £100 (including taxes), I'm trying to be fair there for loyal customers. For the regular, considering the advanced tech in it I'm pricing it very aggressively leaving not that much space for extra discounts.

Return to “Effects”