PRODUCTS

Voxengo UI Color Presets: Kr3eM 1
  • To Do: I will most likely make specific presets for
    Curve/Gliss and HarmonEQ when they get updated
    to the new UI framework
ElephantKr3eM1_AG.gif

Notes:

By default all inactive controls are hidden
  • Note, this is only supported on plugins updated with the latest UI framework

StereoTouch Kr3eM1 AG.gif
  • If you want to have inactive controls displayed use the files with "+" at the end of the name

• Global Settings / Visual Settings:
      • Flat Panels = OFF
      • Textures = OFF
      • Flat Level Meters = ON
        • It's designed for Flat Level Meter use but it works pretty well without
      • Spotlight = ON
      • Shadows = ON

Kr3eM1 DEF
  • Default Theme for all Voxengo plugins except for those listed below

00 Kr3eM1DEF_000.png

Kr3eM1 CRU1 & 2
  • For use with Crunchessor
    • CRU1 follows the original use of colored KeyFilter, Mode and Style buttons
    • CRU2 No colored buttons, only the theme standard color
    Crunchessor Kr3eM1 CRU AG.gif

Kr3eM1 CTV1 & 2
  • This is for the CRTIV and any other plugins with that UI interface like OVC-128 and alike

• CTV1 made for the plugins with a texture background

CRTIVReverb2 Kr3eM1 CTV1.png

• CTV2 made for the plugins with a pattern background

Powershaper Kr3eM1 CTV2.png

Kr3eM1 EBL1
  • For use with EBusLim
    • A very minor change to the Threshold Lines, less contrast

EBusLim Kr3eM1 AG.gif

Kr3eM1 GEQ1 - 4
  • Alternatives for Marvel GEQ & eventually Overtone GEQ when it's updated
    • Can still use it with Overtone GEQ to change the underlay color
    MarvelGEQ Kr3eM1 AG3.gif

Kr3eM1 MSD1 & 2
  • Scope color variations for MSED

MSED Kr3eM1 AG.gif

Kr3eM1 PEQ1
  • For use with PrimeEQ
    • A special modification to make the EQ Panel have white text which works better no matter with color the filter has
  • Note: So far PrimeEQ is not updated to the latest UI framwork so it will not hide inactive controls. However I included a "+" version, as a optional use when it does get the UI update and will hide inactive controls.

Kr3eM1 SNC1 - 3
  • Made for Soniformer and Shinechilla
  • The meter colors a less bright in order to get a better contrast
  • Treshold Line and Control Points has 3 color variations
  • Removed Graph Grid Lines
Soniformer Kr3eM1 SNC AG.gif

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Kr3eM on Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Download
Kr3eM 1 2020-08-16.7z

There is additional screenshots of Boogex, Drumformer and OldSkoolVerb Plus in the Voxengo Colour Schemes Repository thread

Calibrate_Your_Monitor_-_The_basics (v2).zip
Small but effective guide on how to calibrate your monitor for optimal image display.
Do yourself a favour and try it. (probably too small for any display above 1080p)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Kr3eM on Tue May 25, 2021 11:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Fantastic themes, and great to see them officially released :clap:
"Micro Kid speaks digi-talk.."

Very nice!

Really like it, reminds me of the color scheme of both my early '80s Casio MT-65 keyboard, and Psychic Modulation Phonec, one of my favorite synth plugins. Getting the Voxengo membership a few years ago was one of the better plugin purchase decisions I've made. Also like how inactive controls are hidden.

Dumb question (I've run into this when creating my own custom Voxengo color schemes) - where do you save these so they're available across plugins as a menu option?

Very nice indeed. :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Winstontaneous wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:34 pm Dumb question (I've run into this when creating my own custom Voxengo color schemes) - where do you save these so they're available across plugins as a menu option?
In the UI Color Editor Window there's Presets button in the left upper corner. Then click + to add or - to remove a preset from the custom list. It's not a dumb question reallly, perhaps it would be a good idea to add a simple guide how to add the presets to the custome UI Color Presets list.

Winstontaneous wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:34 pm Getting the Voxengo membership a few years ago was one of the better plugin purchase decisions I've made.
I bet it was, I hope to be able to complete my Voxengo collection one day with a membership as well.

Do i need the newer versions of Voxengos plugins to make my own color choices?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:53 am Do i need the newer versions of Voxengos plugins to make my own color choices?
Don't know which versions you are running, but I don't own the latest Polysquasher 3, only version 2.5, it will load my presets and it will look somewhat like it but not the same. Older plugins have more limitations on what can be changed. I guess it's best to check the settings menu and if you are running old v2 versions there should be a Edit button next to the Load button.

Kr3eM wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:28 pm
Halonmusic wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:53 am Do i need the newer versions of Voxengos plugins to make my own color choices?
Don't know which versions you are running, but I don't own the latest Polysquasher 3, only version 2.5, it will load my presets and it will look somewhat like it but not the same. Older plugins have more limitations on what can be changed. I guess it's best to check the settings menu and if you are running old v2 versions there should be a Edit button next to the Load button.
i'm at v 1.3 :hihi: guess i should download the newest versions then

Thanks for these, they are simply gorgeous!

These skins look very nice indeed, thank you!

thank you! nice colors
Made in Ukraine: https://www.andivax.com

Return to “Effects”