What are your "must-have" Plugin Alliance plugins now that they are $29 ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

All their plugins are at $29.99 now.

I just picked up the SPL Vitalizer mk2-t.

Any others that you'd consider "must have" plugins from them ?

(I own already Ozone8 Neutron3, so I am reasonable happy in the mixing/mastering department... unless something in PA might do something unique)
Reaper (win), i7-7700k, 16GB

Not "all"...

Products NOT included in this promotion:

ADPTR AUDIO Streamliner
bx_console SSL 9000 J
AMEK EQ200, Bettermaker EQ232D
Gig Performer 3
Unfiltered Audio Bass-Mint
Shadow Hills Class A
KNIFONIUM
dearVR PRO
dearVR MONITOR

plexuss wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:20 pm Not "all"...
my bad...
a great swath of all their plugins

bx_oberhausen is kind of a no-brainer for that price. Sounds great.

And how can I see which plugins are available for $29,99 :?:

When I click at the Black Friday ad, tons of plugins are listed which are not available for $29,99. Pretty confusing! :(

I will probably pick KNIFONIUM up when it is $29.99 (and we all know it will be at some point), I have no interest in anything else on the site as I have already bought what I wanted for $29.99!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

chk071 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:56 pm bx_oberhausen is kind of a no-brainer for that price. Sounds great.
$249 it says, not 29,99 :?:

Use this voucher code: BFD1-2999

I just wanted to look which plugins are available for $29,99 :!:

So it's only for vouchers :?:

All except for the ones which plexuss listed above. Just apply the voucher for the $29.99 price. :)

Tricky-Loops wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:04 pm I just wanted to look which plugins are available for $29,99 :!:

So it's only for vouchers :?:
You have to add to cart, then apply the voucher to see if it discounts (as far as I can see). There was no hint SPL Vitalizer was available for $29 until I went into the cart section.

Well, rats, the 9000J is the one I had my eye on.

I do have the Lindell 80 neve strip and really like it.

Don't really need any kind of bus dynamics at this point, just got Big Clipper and want to pick up TDR Kotelnikov GE, both are on sale.

I think I'm going to pick up Metric A/B--not a sexy choice but I've heard it's a great referencing tool.

As far as synths--I said NO MORE synths--I'm tempted by oberhausen though I have other plugins that can pull off "generic Oberheim" at least...close enough for me though I love the SEM synths. I have Thorn CM and really like it, so I'm debating upgrading (for one thing, with the changes to the Mac OS and hardware, not sure old plugins are going to stay working.)

I wonder if the 2nd and 3rd days of the sale have the same exception list (ie, is this all one big promotion). I'd guess that is the case.

Our tastes and needs will differ depending on the other software options that we already have, but there are a fair few Brainworx plugins that I find to be excellent such as bx_XL_V2, bx_refinement, bx_bassdude and bx_digital_v3.

Curiously all of these seem to be around 3-10 years old, but many of the Brainworx products are solid, steady and useful tools.
For $29, I reckon there's probably a few bx_ products that are worth considering depending on what you already have.

DS Thorn and Oberhausen are worth it. I wouldn't pay $29 for any of the others that qualify now.

Words can not convey how much I hate Plugin Alliance's marketing tactics. They repulse me.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

LION and TRIAD are also must haves for 29.99
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Return to “Effects”