Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 NewWhat is KVR? Submit News Advertise
lavizh
KVRist

62 posts since 30 Nov, 2016

Postby lavizh; Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:07 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

godly wrote:
lavizh wrote:

How did he get the Avenger PSD file? Would be nice to see community skins available. I'd like to make my own too. Any chance you can make it available?

I modelled my own, it's the only way

Then how are you able to use it in Avenger when it requires integration by Keilwerth? Did they do the job?
msvs
KVRian

846 posts since 18 Apr, 2011

Postby msvs; Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:19 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

- fixed wrong inital values for mixer volumes after preset load. this caused some "pop" sound in specific circumstances
- fixed a issue with AM-FM filter in the filter module wich have been very slow
- implemented cursor key support for the preset view in the content search
- fixed: using right-arrow in the new sound browser did accidently load a new preset instead of the selected sound
- fixed: missing drum-sequencer notes
- imporved Avenger loading time
invisiblesun
KVRer

2 posts since 13 Oct, 2017

Postby invisiblesun; Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:14 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

Hi,
I'm having trouble getting my EDM1 expansion to work after installing the 1.2.3 update. Is there a separate key file for expansions?

If I follow the instructions that appear in the plugin GUI, only the plugin key file shows up and when I select it a dialog pops up telling me that the installation was successful, but this dialog does not close when I click ok, and the expansion remains locked.

Sorry if this has been explained before.

Morten

My system:
Win 10 Pro 64bit
Cubase 9 Pro
EnochLight
KVRian

598 posts since 20 Mar, 2012, from Detroit, MI

Postby EnochLight; Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:21 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

msvs wrote:1.2.4
- fixed wrong inital values for mixer volumes after preset load. this caused some "pop" sound in specific circumstances
- fixed a issue with AM-FM filter in the filter module wich have been very slow
- implemented cursor key support for the preset view in the content search
- fixed: using right-arrow in the new sound browser did accidently load a new preset instead of the selected sound
- fixed: missing drum-sequencer notes
- imporved Avenger loading time

Sweet! Tell Rene much thanks/appreciation. I've been corresponding with him on this very thing for the past month. :) :party:

Cheers!
  • Presonus Studio One 3.5 | too many VSTi's to name
  • Windows 10 64-bit | Reason 9.5 | RME Babyface Pro | Nektar Tech Panorama P4 | M-Audio Trigger Finger Pro | too many RE's to name
Trice
KVRer

23 posts since 13 Nov, 2016

Postby Trice; Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:24 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

I can't seem to find to much information on how to get started with skinning. Can someone provide me with more information?
All I can find is that the image(s) should be compiled into a .zip-file.
sircuit
KVRist

202 posts since 15 Jul, 2016

Postby sircuit; Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:47 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

invisiblesun wrote:Hi,
I'm having trouble getting my EDM1 expansion to work after installing the 1.2.3 update. Is there a separate key file for expansions?

If I follow the instructions that appear in the plugin GUI, only the plugin key file shows up and when I select it a dialog pops up telling me that the installation was successful, but this dialog does not close when I click ok, and the expansion remains locked.

Morten

My system:
Win 10 Pro 64bit
Cubase 9 Pro

Somewhere on your computer there is a file named AVGR.license. I’m on mac, so I can’t point the location. Find it and delete it and import the fresh key again
Last edited by sircuit on Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
MacBook Pro Quad-Core _ macOS _ ♫Logic Pro X
ljpro1
KVRist

86 posts since 19 Mar, 2003, from Chicago, IL USA

Postby ljpro1; Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:51 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

Don't see where the 1.2.4 update is . . . .opened up avenger and it doesn't show on the bottom of the GUI . . and on my account the WIN file says 1.2.3
100tifiko
KVRist

34 posts since 28 Jun, 2017

Postby 100tifiko; Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:07 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

ljpro1 wrote:Don't see where the 1.2.4 update is . . . .opened up avenger and it doesn't show on the bottom of the GUI . . and on my account the WIN file says 1.2.3

Me neither is this update happen now
nordickvr
KVRian

568 posts since 29 Sep, 2013

Postby nordickvr; Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:10 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

Same for .dmg one.
godly
KVRian

610 posts since 22 May, 2013, from Gent, Belgium

Postby godly; Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:09 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

100tifiko wrote:
ljpro1 wrote:Don't see where the 1.2.4 update is . . . .opened up avenger and it doesn't show on the bottom of the GUI . . and on my account the WIN file says 1.2.3

Me neither is this update happen now

I think it's still rolling out :)
thx for the nice work again Avenger Team !
My sounddesign: Synth1/Ex5/D-50 patches https://goo.gl/zE3pkk
My stuff: W10x64 Alienware 15" laptop, Reaper with mainly Synth1 for Live, NordStage2, Samson Graphite 49.
Loving the new Avenger synth!
frz
KVRist

124 posts since 26 Mar, 2005, from Berlin, Germany

Postby frz; Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:53 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

sircuit wrote:
invisiblesun wrote:Hi,

Morten

My system:
Win 10 Pro 64bit
Cubase 9 Pro

Somewhere on your computer there is a file named AVGR.license. I’m on mac, so I can’t point the location. Find it and delete it and import the fresh key again

I have the same problem and deleting avgr.license and reimporting the file didn't help. It is not possible to click "ok" on the popup that appears as if it was on another layer, in fact it is possible to click the buttons of the popup underneath. Very weird.

1.2.4 here.
i7-4800MQ / 8gbRAM / Win10 x64 / Nvidia GeForce GTX 770M
http://www.facebook.com/punktronix
Berlin
sircuit
KVRist

202 posts since 15 Jul, 2016

Postby sircuit; Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:02 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

Tried not importing, but manually placing the license file where it should be residing? Download a new license, the name sound be AVGR_SYS_blabla.license, rename that file to simply AVGR.license and place it manually in the corresponding folder on the hard drive. Maybe this way you'll get over the nag screen.
MacBook Pro Quad-Core _ macOS _ ♫Logic Pro X
EnochLight
KVRian

598 posts since 20 Mar, 2012, from Detroit, MI

Postby EnochLight; Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:26 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

100tifiko wrote:Me neither is this update happen now

Just go into your VPS-Avenger.com account and download the latest executable. Mine says 1.2.4...
  • Presonus Studio One 3.5 | too many VSTi's to name
  • Windows 10 64-bit | Reason 9.5 | RME Babyface Pro | Nektar Tech Panorama P4 | M-Audio Trigger Finger Pro | too many RE's to name
lavizh
KVRist

62 posts since 30 Nov, 2016

Postby lavizh; Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:25 am Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free Granular update 1.2.0

msvs wrote:no everyone can do. No need for us to do anything

How? Where are they stored?
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments