One Synth Challenge #113: The Scrooo by Full Bucket Music (Schiing Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The scrooo

] Peter:H [ wrote:
zarf wrote: While I agree it's not important, I would personlly like to see the votes fixed up around the TNS issues if possible. I kind of feel if we're playing a game with rules, we might as well get them right :)
(But if nothing changes and this is it - all good 8) )
Same here.
I would really love to see this resolved. Help me think - With the assumption that TNS vote is missing and we just add a hypothetical vote with "All but the voter get 2s" - would this not solve the tie at the top ranks, like TNS ending on 84 but schiing and trojak on 85 and zarf on 84?

I sent Brian a PM last week to ask him to take a look but he's not opened the message yet so I guess he's busy elsewhere for now.
If TNS didn't vote, I guess everybody else just moves up one place, that's simple enough.
If TNS did vote, and gave everyone 2 (not likely!), I think you are right about the outcome, Peter :tu:
If TNS did vote with variation, then the scores he gave to everyone could change the positions a bit! It's still unknown!

[to re-iterate - I'm not stressing over this and in the grand scheme of things it is of course unimportant. I am however very curious to find out the actual results :D )

HOLY SMOKES!!!!!!!! I'LL TAKE THE KOMPLETE ULTIMATE BUNDLE!!! :D

Hey guys, a little birdy told me I should head over here. I feel like Kanye West all up in the middle of controversy!

Short story long, thank you for the votes, but things have been pretty hectic (not bad by any means, just a messed up move from overseas that is slowly sorting out). I think any 2's that I "may have or may not have" given were shown out of sympathy. That fact actually makes me kinda warm and fuzzy, so I need to thank the AI that voted in my place :)

I'm at the bottom with the other DQ's! Don't worry, I'll be back in full swing with my normal lackluster tracks soon!

I really do love the OSC and all of you, so I hope everyone understands.

Mike
Just a touch of EQ and a tickle of compression

Hey, Kanye! Taylor Swift here, I guess. :lol:

Seriously, though, no problem here, Mike. We just kept the suspense going a little longer this month - with a twist! It's a bit like U.S. politics at the moment.

Prize:
So unless artificial intelligence really has changed the score, I guess I'm first in line this month. :hihi:

If so, I'll try a synth this time: I'll take Synthmaster One, please! With a waiting period, apparently - but that's fine. Thanks so much.

[Edit: As L-EctroBit kindly pointed out, I requested the Synthmaster last month - so I'll take the Tritik Echorus instead.]

As always, OSC can use my submitted tracks for a Spotify compilation, or for any other OSC-related project/playlist.
Last edited by schiing on Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All Ted Mountainé's Songs on Spotify | Soundcloud | Twitter | His Latest Videos
The Byte Hop, the virtual home of Ted Mountainé – news as they might have happened.

Damn! I was hoping that TheNeverScene voting make me avoid this and I will end bellow 5th place. :oops: The prize - I'll pass. Thank you all for pointers what I have to improve. This is best prize ever (for me). Not sure if Spotify thing also for 2nd to 5th place, if so then no problem from my side.

schiing - I hope to see you in next round. I already said I will not make it in #114 but looks like I have too. OSC is too good to skip. Even I'm tired and don't have so much time I will try to make some quick track.

I agree that communication and the feedback loop is the greatest thing about OSC. I'm greedy enough to claim my prizes, too, though! :-D

Thanks, I'll definitely be back in the not too distant future, TrojakEW. I just noticed that Full Bucket released a modular synth this month - I'm pretty sure I can't stay away from that - just need a little breather.
The Byte Hop, the virtual home of Ted Mountainé – news as they might have happened.

schiing wrote:
Prize:
So unless artificial intelligence really has changed the score, I guess I'm first in line this month. :hihi:

If so, I'll try a synth this time: I'll take Synthmaster One, please! With a waiting period, apparently - but that's fine. Thanks so much.
Hi schiing. I have seen that you have requested the same prize (SynthMaster One) last month at OSC112. I say it to know if it is a mistake or not, and to know what prizes are available when my turn to choose comes :wink:

Link to OSC112:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=505773&start=255#p7124220
schiing wrote:Er, um, prize....... I think I'll try the SynthMaster One! Thanks! :D

Well spotted L-EctroBit!

I was just about to claim Diversion please, unless Schiing changes to that, in which case I'll think again.
If it is true that it is allowed to take PrettyScope as a secondary prize, I would love to do so too :hyper:

Wow, well spotted, indeed, L-EctroBit - I can't even remember my request last month now that I see it with my own eyes. I really do need a break.

I'll change my prize to the Tritik Echorus, then!

(edit: Incidentally, I never did receive a key for Diversion when I claimed it as a prize back in February (for the Diodow). I'm not sure, but I seem to remember a discussion that some of the prizes were very late, or, indeed, never arrived at all? Or perhaps it was just a dream?

No big deal, but I just realized it now that I went back to make sure I didn't repeat yet another request :ud: )
Last edited by schiing on Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Well, it seems that is my turn. So I choose SynthMaster One as a prize, please :party:

...and the result-juggling now means that VCA-089 moves into 5th position and can now claim a prize too?

schiing wrote:(edit: Incidentally, I never did receive a key for Diversion when I claimed it as a prize back in February (for the Diodow). I'm not sure, but I seem to remember a discussion that some of the prizes were very late, or, indeed, never arrived at all? Or perhaps it was just a dream?
There was a long delay for me that round, eventually I PMed BJ after a couple of months with a gentle nudge and it was sorted soon after. I can only suggest the same!

zarf wrote:
schiing wrote:(edit: Incidentally, I never did receive a key for Diversion when I claimed it as a prize back in February (for the Diodow). I'm not sure, but I seem to remember a discussion that some of the prizes were very late, or, indeed, never arrived at all? Or perhaps it was just a dream?
There was a long delay for me that round, eventually I PMed BJ after a couple of months with a gentle nudge and it was sorted soon after. I can only suggest the same!
Thanks for the suggestion, zarf :) I messed up by wasting 6 months to find out, though, so I might just take the loss instead. :cry:

schiing wrote:
zarf wrote:
Thanks for the suggestion, zarf :) I messed up by wasting 6 months to find out, though, so I might just take the loss instead. :cry:
Diversion tactics :oops:
:hihi:
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

Eauson wrote:Diversion tactics :oops:
:hihi:
Good thing it wasn't the Ragnarok, then... :party: :-o

Return to “Instruments”