Sylenth1 - Unison Detune Spread?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all, is the unison detune spread in Sylenth1...

a) Linear
b) Super
c) Exponential
d) something else?

You may want to ask that on their forum here:
viewforum.php?f=94

thank you.

e) Who cares ? :?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik, why do you constantly respond with "who cares" on every technical quirey for Sylenth1...

Obviously many synth geeks care - and you do not....

Legitimate question because seriously who cares ? Does knowing make Sylenth 1 sound any different ? I'm a synth geek as well but I don't spend time on minutiae. I prefer to play synths instead of play with them....... :wink:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

dav0001 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:23 am Teksonik, why do you constantly respond with "who cares" on every technical quirey for Sylenth1
When have I said "who cares" to a legitimate Sylenth 1 query ?
dav0001 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:23 amObviously many synth geeks care
It's not obvious here. I don't see anyone else asking.....

Seriously go a have a play with Sylenth. No need to worry about every One and Zero. Life's too short.... :wink:

looks like linear to me (test using sine wave)

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/phot ... 1034763298
...want to know how to program great synth sounds,check my video tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/user/sergiofrias25

dav0001 wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:43 pm Hi all, is the unison detune spread in Sylenth1...

a) Linear
b) Super
c) Exponential
d) something else?
You forgot to add another :D

E) just sounds good and i dont care, go make music, be happy

dav0001 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:23 am Teksonik, why do you constantly respond with "who cares" on every technical quirey for Sylenth1...

Obviously many synth geeks care - and you do not....
I dont think its being a synth geek, just being obsessive, developers are synth geeks tho :)

Unless you are a developer, so sorry, but again in KVR there are all sorts of folks, so expect various answers, some might be to the point, some not :)

Teksonik wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:18 am e) Who cares ? :?
I don't, but since the question is brought up.. I'd like to know it too :D

Distorted Horizon wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:06 am
I don't, but since the question of detune is brought up.. I'd like to know it too :D

I just noticed dav0001 posted the question over in the LD forum, so maybe someone there can answer:

viewtopic.php?f=94&t=518038

you obviously do... otherwise you wouldn't be a dick about it

i really care.

i'm more interested in technical part of music than music itself, am i allowed to ?

arguing on technical aspect instead of making music isn't the purpose of that forum ?? when did musicians replaced geek in this forum ?

Return to “Instruments”