Call to Action: Charity 2019 ($31075 raised, charity ended)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

foosnark wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:45 pm I haven't heard from Sequential yet.
Me neither... I was thinking of asking you that...
and...
here's the answer.

foosnark wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:48 pm It hasn't been a full week yet, which is what the FAQ recommends waiting before getting worried.
Actually, the FAQ says ten days: three days for luftrum to contact the companies and then a week at minimum for the companies to do their bit. Considering the payment processing issues after the auction, I'd say it's probably best to add a few extra days before we start reaching out to the companies.

Personally, I was lucky enough to get the D16 bundle right away on November 1st, but I'm still waiting for the Touch Loops stuff.

riddim83 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:09 pm
foosnark wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:48 pm It hasn't been a full week yet, which is what the FAQ recommends waiting before getting worried.
Actually, the FAQ says ten days: three days for luftrum to contact the companies and then a week at minimum for the companies to do their bit. Considering the payment processing issues after the auction, I'd say it's probably best to add a few extra days before we start reaching out to the companies.

Personally, I was lucky enough to get the D16 bundle right away on November 1st, but I'm still waiting for the Touch Loops stuff.
I'd like my stuff last week - or even last year! but I am expecting this week and if not by Friday I will contact Zynaptiq. Working across timezones etc etc it is easy to lose days here and there.

Patience, my friends. This is all for charity, an irregular occurrence that is outside most companies' storefronts and payment systems. Some of these developers don't even sell directly to customers. And many are one-person operations.

anyone received their licenses from Native Instruments? Got Bitwig license on monday already!

Thanks for your patience my friends, you have been kind (most of you at least) but it's time to bring it forward: If you have not yet received your product yet, let me know. PM or email and I will take contact to the companies.
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Just got my Dark Era library today, they were apologetic that they were out of office last week so couldn't deliver earlier. Really friendly service. :)

pm sent, thanks Luftrum. I was hoping Zynaptiq would come through today but they didn't :(

Luftrum wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:30 pm Thanks for your patience my friends, you have been kind (most of you at least) but it's time to bring it forward: If you have not yet received your product yet, let me know. PM or email and I will take contact to the companies.

Could you please provide some insight on when were the companies contacted for the items in the 2nd hand thread? Maybe on that thread would be more appropriate.
I'm mentioning this because those took a "slower" path, so naturally, it might still be too early to be asking about fxpansion/Roli, Arturia, etc (maybe?) :)

Thanks!

Thanks for the quick reply Luftrum! Shortly after you replied, I got an email with my serial for NOVO. Thanks again!
I make music and stuff. soundcloud

Koshdukai wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:21 pm Could you please provide some insight...
Arturia was contacted November 10
Audiothing November 4
Focusrite November 5
Orange Tree Samples November 7
FeelYourSound November 5
ROLI / FXPansion November 5
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Thanks! So... guess I'll wait another week for FXPansion :)

Koshdukai wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:56 pm Thanks! So... guess I'll wait another week for FXPansion :)
Hopefully not, they got a heads-up from me now. :)
Luftrum
Sound Designer

Dead_Pixel wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:52 pm Thanks for the quick reply Luftrum! Shortly after you replied, I got an email with my serial for NOVO. Thanks again!
Same for me with Sequential...

You're the man Luftyyyyy_rum
:tu: :hug:

Aha, I also just got email from Sequential asking me for info. I was just about to PM when I thought I should check first... :D

Return to “Instruments”