Kee Bass Retro Pack

> There's a bit here about license files on MAC

YES! that does the trick - super thanks

in a nutshell:
create
~/Library/Application Support/Martinic/KEE BASS/
put the license file in there

super thanks!

ReverendLove wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:51 pmBut I have an issue with cubase 10.0.40 on Win 10 1906 64.
In stop or pause mode it refuses playing after a short while and gives only a repeated quiet click.
In play or running record mode everything seems to be ok.
Weird, we will look into this. Meanwhile, if you don't mind, could you try Elka Panther? Just to see if that has the same issue or not.

Tale wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:19 pm
ReverendLove wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:51 pmBut I have an issue with cubase 10.0.40 on Win 10 1906 64.
In stop or pause mode it refuses playing after a short while and gives only a repeated quiet click.
In play or running record mode everything seems to be ok.
Weird, we will look into this. Meanwhile, if you don't mind, could you try Elka Panther? Just to see if that has the same issue or not.
I investigated some time. It seems that is a problem on my system. Two other non Martinic instruments showed the same behaviour. I trashed the preferences of cubase and now it works in a new project. In the old project it does not. - Strange.

ReverendLove wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:57 pmI investigated some time. It seems that is a problem on my system. Two other non Martinic instruments showed the same behaviour. I trashed the preferences of cubase and now it works in a new project. In the old project it does not. - Strange.
That is strange... But probably not an issue with Key Bass then. Thanks for reporting anyway! :-)

nice !

We just tested the Kee Bass on the just-released MacOS Catalina and seems to work fine. So our plug-ins are not holding you back from upgrading to MacOS Catalina it seems :wink:

It's nice of you to support childrens operating systems but it's not absolutely necessary. :tu:

Thanks for the Plug-In. :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

New Kee Bass Demo by Stohgs

https://youtu.be/_1SHke0vP4k

I've installed it & the license is in the application support folder but I cannot find the plug-in anywhere. Where does it live in Protools/where is the folder in Applications?

bengracemusic wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:03 pm Protools
For Pro Tools we need to add AAX support. So, for now, all our plug-ins work on all DAW's on Mac and PC except Pro Tools. Adding AAX support is on our todo list. If you want to try the plug-in now install something like Reaper or Garageband.

Our Black Friday Sale has begun.

Kee Bass remains free, forever.

https://www.martinic.com/products

:tu:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

This looks great! I’ll go ahead and check out the panther as well.

I noticed that the first two organs are gone. What ever happened to them? I still have them, but they seem good enough to have for sale even if they didn’t stay free.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Ah_Dziz wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:26 pm I noticed that the first two organs are gone. What ever happened to them? I still have them, but they seem good enough to have for sale even if they didn’t stay free.
www.martinic.com/combov/downloads/
www.martinic.com/combof/downloads/

Still there, up for the taking. But not further developed or supported. Never mind – they sound mighty fine. According to rumour, they form the basis for the corresponding Arturia instrumets.

Ah, the glorious sixties!
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Return to “Instruments”