Audiority Echoes T7E mkII updated to v2.2.2 - All Tube Italian Magnetic Echo (AAX, AU, CLAP, VST2, VST3)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Echoes T7E mkII

Buying this ASAP

For the MKIII version it would be nice if you can choose between a T7E emulation, only in mono, and a PE 603 emulation, in mono and in stereo, with two separate channels for left and right. In the PE603 emulation also the seperate treble and bass controls. A Echorec PE603 Stereo emulation like this one: http://www.effectsdatabase.com/model/bi ... 603/stereo

I do really hope to get my dirty hands on one of these rare stereo PE603 :D

that's insane. I thought these old boxes only worked mono.

Black Friday sale is ON! Echoes is now 50% off (along with all products, excluded PlexiTape) until December 5th!

Luca for presidente!

Audiority wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:10 am Black Friday sale is ON! Echoes is now 50% off (along with all products, excluded PlexiTape) until December 5th!
Great :tu:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Thank you all, guys! :)

A few questions for you guys?
I was trying to get a nice delay or echo or tape delay on BF sales so I downloaded a bunch of trials, however I've already ran out of my audiothing Space Echo trial(which I have always seemed to like because i think I demoed them a few years ago and could not stop thinking about them!)
I like the sound of the T7E but i think its a demo restriction clipping the sound every few seconds. Its horrible and doesnt make me want to buy it. I would like to hear how it sounds if this truly is the case. A little rant but demos are getting more and more lame these days to some devs not even releasing demos to these crippled down versions which doesnt inspire anything. I really like Valhalla DSP model. You always know you are getting the lowest priced plugin and you can full demo it with it only being crippled every 30 seconds or so. Rant over.

Heres what I'm thinking.. I rarely buy expensive plugins unless their worth it like omnisphere etc. But I wanted to get at least one ambient Tool(echo, delay, reverb or something)
uhe-Colour sounded the best to me but not on sale.
AudioThing outer space is on sale but still expensive in my mind for $48.
I owned Xenoverb before Valhalla Shimmer and liked it.
I demoed all of SoundToys and was looking to buy at least something and found I didnt like anything. Please someone change my mind for all the hype around their products! Someone give me the best preset name for EchoBoy or something. I just didnt like it when compared to Audiothing Space Echo.

So that left me looking at Audiority. I already purchased Xenoverb and quickly became sort of obsolete. But it wasn't a bad product. Since Audiority is a little more in my price range I'm comparing the T7E vs plexitape(is that a fair comparison idk)
Anyways im not hearing anything inspiring from plexitape but t7E sounds good to me but i just dont know about the clipping.

Tell me what you all think? I know you will say get what sounds good to you but I'm looking for input on options I maybe havent considered. BTW I picked up WA production Venom super cheap and absolutely love it. I would have liked to demo Output's Portal but they dont have one and I figured minds well try a cheap knockoff and I'm glad I did. It also satisfies some of the uhe carbon sound to me. So it was a huge find. Maybe the T7E will do what I was expecting the EchoBoy and Outer Space to do? idk . Again I wish peopled would realize non seriously crippled and non timed demo's lead to sales, at least for me I'm not an impulse buyer.

@Reimagedmusic

Sounds like serious GAS to me...

Reimagedmusic wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:05 pm I like the sound of the T7E but i think its a demo restriction clipping the sound every few seconds. Its horrible and doesnt make me want to buy it. I would like to hear how it sounds if this truly is the case.
No, that's not a demo restriction. It silences for a few seconds every minute or so.

Lotuz2019 wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:24 pm
Reimagedmusic wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:05 pm I like the sound of the T7E but i think its a demo restriction clipping the sound every few seconds. Its horrible and doesnt make me want to buy it. I would like to hear how it sounds if this truly is the case.
No, that's not a demo restriction. It silences for a few seconds every minute or so.
I think it is a restriction. After testing each product clips at the same moments. Listen to a side by side comparison. Which is unfortunate. I think plexi-tape shows great promise. I think I would buy it if it were on sale. Echo T7e sounds clean and I like that for other purposes but again its hard to know with this crippled sound on both. I guess for 32 bucks I can just chalk it up and Try it when you buy it vs try before you buy! lol. But I really wanted a Tape Echo.... these BF sales weren't very inspiring from anyone this year! maybe just wait to Christmas and see what happens.

Is this correcting thinking?
The Echo T7e is more of an alternative or replacement to the Echoboy, etc?
The Plexitape is more of an alternative or replacement to AudioThings Space Echo?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aqiaryzyv6w93 ... e.wav?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cjakx1xvvsnbz ... o.wav?dl=0

Update to my last post. So I just noticed in my previous plexitape sample there is no clipping or drop in audio. The algorithm seems to be only for incoming midi to be crippled every 1.5 seconds. So if you reroute your midi to a separate bus and record the bus without playing it live than you hear a non-crippled version!! And btw it sounds beautiful. I would buy plexitape if it were on sale! wow I'm impressed. I will wait and see if they do a sale at Christmas.

For whats its worth i rerecorded playing it live as it recorded to show how bad the clipping is. Just awful. lol. But hey now that Ive heard it it really is as sweet sounding emulation. I think I like this better than AudioThing's Space Echo. Any chance this can go on sale for Cyber Monday? haha :pray:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6huejrh85s6v5 ... s.wav?dl=0

What I like about both are the preamp, age and noise features. Those can add much character to the sound. Drive the preamp and use the age and noise features to dirty up the sound a bit. Turn up the length of swell/echo sustain and you get a very lively sounding self oscillating feedback. I find it mesmerizing. They can sound quite clean if you want, but I like these two delays better when aged like Parmesan cheese.

I don't really compare the T7E to EchoBoy. EchoBoy is more a Swiss army knife of delays to me. The T7E emulates one specific delay.

The PlexiTape and Space Echo are more alike as they both are tape delays, but they still have their own sound.

mmm that's not a demo restriction. Our silence will happen ONLY for 3 seconds every 60 seconds. What DAW are you running and on what OS?

Thanks,
Luca

Return to “Effects”