Announcing new way of Analog Obsession

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

Now, all Analog Obsession plugins are "donation-ware".

This situation is really sad after 3 years but can't handle Analog Obsession as a company, anymore.

You can download all plugins for free. And if you want, you can still support Analog Obsession with 5$ / Monthly. You can break support any time you want.

I will still develop plugins and they will be donation-ware (Think like Patreon).

No need account to download. Scroll down, and you will see SUPPORT BUTTON + DOWNLOAD LINKS.

Thanks

IMPORTANT EDIT :

I have some bad news...

I've lost my website because attack was really big... I can't handle any new bad news...

So i have to start from scratch.

Some users gave me advice about Patreon and i started Patreon.

I'm uploading all plugins to my own pcloud server. First, i uploaded BlackShow for opening Patreon page. Tomorrow, i will start uploading others.

You can support me and motivate me...

https://www.patreon.com/analogobsession

Now, you can download it and become my patron...

I'm sorry.

Thanks.

--------------------------------------

SELF BUG REPORT!

BlackShow + Bug Free
BlackVibe + Bug Free
BritChannel + Volume Spike
BUSTER + Volume Spike
CHOPA + Bug Free
COMBOX + Volume Spike
Distox + Bug Free
DoDoD + Bug Free
DYNASAUR + Bug Free
FETISH + Bug Free
FRANK + Bug Free
GUNNER + Bug Free
Harqules + Volume Spike
HLQSE + Volume Spike
JAMP + Bug Free
Kolin + Bug Free
MPReq + Bug Free
N492ME + Volume Spike
OAQ + Bug Free
OSS + Volume Spike
OverDiver + Bug Free
PigPie + Bug Free
Rare + Volume Spike
SPre + Bug Free
SSQ + Volume Spike
SweetDrums + Volume Spike
SweetVox + Volume Spike
TREQ + Volume Spike
VariMoon + Volume Spike
YALA + Bug Free
Zupaa + Bug Free

All bugs are fixed after some works. Now, there is no volume spike issue.

DEADLINE!

1. Next 2 days, i will upload all plugins to server and Patreon page.

2. After uploading existing versions, i will update Mac versions in a week.

3. After updating Mac versions, i will update Windows versions in a week.

Thanks for your patience.
Last edited by AnalogObsession on Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
https://www.patreon.com/analogobsession Support for free VST3, AU, AAX for WIN & MAC

I'm sorry to hear that. Running a software business is a lot of work and stress for sure. That is very generous of you. I wish you well! :tu:

Hmm... not too good news & indeed very generous. Now I have some new things to try out over the we. First thought, which came into my Mind after reading ur post was: 'Maybe he should get in touch with Chris from Airwindows'... not sure why, or if it even would make sense. Many thanks for ur work and all those plugs. :tu:
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

This is sad to hear, but totally understandable :( I like your stuff, and this is very generous indeed. I wish you all the best :)

Sad to hear but better than the whole "all-in to make a living off of it" vs. "want to sell my company" up & down thing you've been through.

Site getting hammered? It's down.

Everybody downloads his stuff now and nobody supports and pays for it...
Just an assumption :?

Thanks for your understanding, guys.

I did some good things, some mistakes...

After all, i have to change my life... I can't handle company because of my own psychologic and financial reasons...

As i see, site is down at the moment. I guess, lots of people visiting and trying to get plugins at the same time.

Even, i can't enter admin page. I believe, it will be open again, soon.

Thanks.
https://www.patreon.com/analogobsession Support for free VST3, AU, AAX for WIN & MAC

Good luck with whatever you move towards in the future Tunca. I purchased a couple of your plugins when you first cropped up and I enjoyed them at the time for sure.

Is it worth releasing these somewhere in the freeware world so your site doesn't get hammered and they are archived for people to use in the future?... I think the donation and free download is a nice idea.

All the best.

website is unavailable atm ... must be getting hammered :|

Edited
Last edited by Vortifex on Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sad to hear. But thank you. Will donate for shure.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

It's always sad to see a developer go under but it's a hard business in a hard world. I wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I'm not really familiar with your work.
Looks like you've got a ton of stuff up there.
They look great. No idea how they sound.
I wonder if you could get a partner to help with the business side of things. That way you could concentrate on the technical part.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Tunca, I am in the process of downloading your products and I will support with the $5/mo. Suggestion: at the top of the page on the site put a section that explains the products are free to download and you'd like the user to consider a $5/mo donation, and include the link. I think this should be the first thing the user sees and it might get you more subscribers.

I'm downloading now. It doesn't seem right to give all this hard work away like this. Maybe you can consider taking the site down and replacing it with a page to support you selling all your work/business to someone? Or maybe it's just too much trouble for you to do that. Anyway, for now thank you very much! :phones:

Return to “Effects”