ReFx Nexus 3 (N3) Finally here!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Nexus

I'm sure you had real issues and valid feedback, but I can see why Mike was annoyed with you. It's like those robocalls that never stop no matter how many times you block the number. Maybe consolidate the feedback/issues in one or two tickets instead of opening a new one every second you have a brain fart?

Generally and like I said I do a bit of beta testing, most developers prefer each new subject in a different ticket.
Plus although they may be recorded the same day, I would doubt they happened at the same time.
rsp
sound sculptist

Well, I'm not saying you should stop reporting issues or sending feedback, but it certainly looks like a lot in a short period. Give people a break - and a chance to actually deal with your issues.

But they can't deal with issues if they aren't reported. It isn't like there are two tickets on the same topic, that I sent them an issue, they don't address it urgently and I send them another ticket on the same issue. And surely you would know that N3.0 was buggy for some of us.
Anyway I wanted to know why you had your opinion, even though I disagree you shared it.
Appreciated.
Be safe
rsp
sound sculptist

How do you know you're the only one sending bug reports? Did Mike ask you to "beta test"? Remember, you're most likely not their only customer...

I bought a license for the program. It had issues for me. I reported those issues that affected me so they could be addressed.
Apparently you think I should just have kept them to myself or spaced them out daily? every other day? weekly?.
For which we will agree to disagree.

I am not sure if you have tested software for developers but often some bugs affect some users and are missed, until someones workflow illustrates that issue.
rsp
Last edited by zvenx on Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:24 pm Anyway I wanted to know why you had your opinion, even though I disagree you shared it.
Appreciated.
Oh, I was just teasing you ;) Personally I wouldn't want to deal with annoying customers either, but luckily for everyone I'm not in the business to provide customer support :D

zvenx wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:30 pm I am not sure if you have tested software for developers but often some bugs affect some users and are missed based on the users workflow.
I actually did for a well know company and wrote hundreds of bug reports (still submitting occasional bug reports as part of my current job), so I understand and know what it means to write a good, concise bug report. Yelling out loud "BUUUUGGG" the second I find something unusual doesn't exactly help anyone.

bM3w wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:39 pm .........Yelling out loud "BUUUUGGG" the second I find something unusual doesn't exactly help anyone.
and you were led to believe I did this because of ....?
rsp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sound sculptist

Don't put words in my mouth I didn't say ;) All I'm saying is that you did open a lot of tickets in a short period of time, which by itself can come across as annoying - it would be annoying to me and that's all I'm trying to tell you. Aside from the screenshot you provided, which only reveals the amount of tickets and their subject, nobody knows what you actually submitted. And tbh I don't want to know...

...just the amount of time you take to defend yourself here, trying to prove your point, is staggering. I can totally see Mike being annoyed with you and before I get annoyed with you, I leave it that. End of story for me. Good luck for you, seriously!

Anyone else notice a new expansion added to their account on the reFX Cloud app called Summer Deep Chill? It seems to work fine apart from no previews for sounds. Is this a freebie or a mistake on their part??

mrobbo wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:02 am Anyone else notice a new expansion added to their account on the reFX Cloud app called Summer Deep Chill? It seems to work fine apart from no previews for sounds. Is this a freebie or a mistake on their part??
Freebie. Newsletter about it is coming soon.

Bump. Just saying "thank you" reFX for the nice gift, I appreciate it!

Thank you reFX!

Return to “Instruments”