JRR shop info etc

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Uncle E wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:37 am I apologize. We are still migrating data over. Please PM me your email address or send us a message and we'll figure out what's going on:

https://www.jrrshop.com/contacts
It's cool. I understand you still have a lot to do before everything is 100% done.
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Uncle E wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:05 am Thank you for asking! We're hoping to have the site back up tomorrow and will then launch our new site a few weeks after that.
thanx Eric, I was worried about you :hug:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

+100 I'm really glad to hear that you're ok Eric!

G

I wonder if the site as it is now is safe to use or if it is just something the folks at JRR did so there is something around at all ... with loose ends in functionality. Any experiences? As long as I do not hear anything else I consider the present "web solution" unfit for real life usage.

Anybody?

Thanks, everyone!
ralfrobert wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:46 pm I wonder if the site as it is now is safe to use or if it is just something the folks at JRR did so there is something around at all ... with loose ends in functionality. Any experiences? As long as I do not hear anything else I consider the present "web solution" unfit for real life usage.
Sure, I understand your concern. It is safe. There was actually never a security concern, the site crashed because of being overloaded by all the traffic from the Studio One release. We are still restoring old orders to customers' accounts and there's an issue with the search that I can't figure out, I believe everything else is functioning exactly the same now as before the crash.

I can't seem to login at all so I'm not even sure what to do, I was hoping to buy some things soon if they come up on the usual yearly sale.

timbit2006 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:42 pm I can't seem to login at all so I'm not even sure what to do, I was hoping to buy some things soon if they come up on the usual yearly sale.
Same. Tells me user name/password is incorrect. If I try to reset the password doesn't work either. The supposedly sent E-Mail is not arriving in my Inbox.

It seems they restored from a backup from around 2018. So if you created your account before that date (my last order displayed is from 2018-08-06) password recovery should work fine (to that address you used at that time).

paulbreeze wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:07 pm It seems they restored from a backup from around 2018. So if you created your account before that date (my last order displayed is from 2018-08-06) password recovery should work fine (to that address you used at that time).
Thanks for that info, I couldn't login either, at least now I know why.

timbit2006 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:42 pm I can't seem to login at all so I'm not even sure what to do, I was hoping to buy some things soon if they come up on the usual yearly sale.
gondii wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:58 pm Same. Tells me user name/password is incorrect. If I try to reset the password doesn't work either. The supposedly sent E-Mail is not arriving in my Inbox.
raiderpdog wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:21 pm Thanks for that info, I couldn't login either, at least now I know why.
I apologize for the trouble. Please PM me your login emails and I'll take a look at what's happening.

I was posting over at the Bargain thread, but see there is a thread here.
I was wondering if there had been a data breach (a hack) and that our passwords have been compromised?
I just logged into my account, and there's only one order showing; actually my 1st order from JRR, but the rest (about 5 others) are not showing.
Reaper (win), i7-7700k, 16GB

Cannot log in either here, password recovery works but I'd rather not use it at this time in case you manage to fix the database issues

Hope there hasn't been any major issues that might have compromised any sensitive information. All the best.
Take care :wink:

@Uncle E, glad the website is working again. and that there was no data breach.

i also experience a login error. the best way is via a PM i understand. i don't know when i made my account.

i was in time for my big spending, before the site crashed... or big... for me..

i see people asking, if it is safe, even if you have already mentioned the problem. in this thread.

perhaps a message on the website itself, on the front page, for example, explaining about the problems, and what to do when your account isn't accessible. not everyone is on KVR, or perhaps, everyone is.... but reading a whole thread, i do it also sometimes, it is bit like in every forum, that people don't look (i mean i do it also sometimes, don't read the whole thread) what is posted already, and the confusion, will stay.

i am glad that here is communication about, and good luck, this isn't thing, simply or strangely put, that you want.

me thinks, jrrshop is quite popular over here, on KVR, i mean, and deserved, by your feedback, and of course the pricing...
and the nice specials.. o well..

best of luck!

I was able to reset the password now and log back in, thx

Return to “Instruments”