More Mellotron Samples

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Besides uploading some more Mellotron sample sets, I've updated the already existing sets by normalizing each sample so the volume of each note more closely matches the volume of every other note. So if you've downloaded them before, I recommend re-downloading them for the most up to date versions. These are the new sample sets that have been added:

Orchestra
Mixed Brass B
Tenor & Alto Sax
Trombone & Trumpet
Bassoon
8 Choir
Church Organ
Italian Accordion

The Mixed Brass B is the brass sound Strawbs used in "Hero and Heroine".

The 8 Choir is the famous choir sound used by many prog groups and should not be confused with the previously uploaded Combined Choir.

Church Organ is the sound that Mike Pinder of the Moody Blues used in many songs, including the bridge in "Lunch Break: Peak Hour". I believe he kept the left keyboard of his MkII's on this sound all the time when performing live and used it to reinforce the 3 Violins.

Italian Accordion is the sound Mike used in the verses and solo of "Lunch Break: Peak Hour".

You can find all the sample sets at http://www.leisureland.us/mellotron.htm. Please contact me if you have a problem with any of them.
Last edited by taijiguy on Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Awesome. Thanks :)

Amazing! Thanks taijiguy

Thanks for these Taijiguy

Another update. I've added another 5 sample sets to my Mellotron sample library for a total of 23 sample sets. As always, they are free to use, but cannot be used in any commercial, for profit software.

http://www.leisureland.us/mellotron.htm

And thanks again, although it would be nice if you told me which ones were added :party: :hug:
I think it is the Trombone, the Trumpet, the Tenor Sax, the Vibes and the Church Pipe Organ.
Am I right ? :D

:tu:

Yeager wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 12:23 am And thanks again, although it would be nice if you told me which ones were added :party: :hug:
I think it is the Trombone, the Trumpet, the Tenor Sax, the Vibes and the Church Pipe Organ.
Am I right ? :D
You got it. :)

Thanks

Can never get enough Mellotron.

You're amazing! I'm very glad to see additions to your legendary Mellotron sample set. Thank you very much for all you've done over the decades and your generous license terms!

Best regards,
glenesis

glenesis wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:59 am You're amazing! I'm very glad to see additions to your legendary Mellotron sample set. Thank you very much for all you've done over the decades and your generous license terms!

Best regards,
glenesis
Thank you for your kind words!

Cheers,
Taijiguy

Thanks for these samples!

Awesome, thanks

Very nice, thanks.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”