Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thecontrolcentre wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 2:42 am Re-arranging the studio to accomodate my new mixer ...
Definitely like the new arrangement - looks more functional to get to everything :tu:

thecontrolcentre wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 2:42 am Re-arranging the studio to accomodate my new mixer
Did you grab the Yamaha from Guitar Guitar Dave? Thought I just seen it in the pic there :party:

@OzoneJunkie yeah, feels more ergonomic than before. Had to get the mixer closer to my PC & monitors.

@rob lee, yeah Rob, thanks for the heads-up. How are you getting on with yours? Done any multitracking with it yet? I'm still reading the manual.

robs gone semi modular :o

and looks nice dave! everything available! fun jams ahead!! :party:

Cheers vurt, cant wait to get finished setting up. Haven't been in the mood for connecting cables for a few days. My son had to have surgery yesterday, so I'm focused on him atm. :neutral:

thecontrolcentre wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 3:38 pm Cheers vurt, cant wait to get finished setting up. Haven't been in the mood for connecting cables for a few days. My son had to have surgery yesterday, so I'm focused on him atm. :neutral:
ah sorry to hear that!
hope all's well soon enough :hug:

thecontrolcentre wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 3:38 pmMy son had to have surgery yesterday, so I'm focused on him atm. :neutral:
Oh my goodness. Sending positive vibes for you and your family. :hug:

thanks so much guys. Its a worrying time. I spoke to the hospital today and they said he's doing ok. Turns out one of his nurses is an old school friend of his. Looks like he'll be in hospital for a few more days.

course it's worrying, doesn't matter how old he is, he's your baby! but sounds like he's doing ok, so that's good news :)
it's harder at the min as there's no visiting so, even if you couldn't go (not sure where he lives) he might have others closer who could have otherwise, so hes on his own. not so bad if he's at least got the nurse to chat with :)

thecontrolcentre wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 3:22 pm @OzoneJunkie yeah, feels more ergonomic than before. Had to get the mixer closer to my PC & monitors.

@rob lee, yeah Rob, thanks for the heads-up. How are you getting on with yours? Done any multitracking with it yet? I'm still reading the manual.
Only had it out the box an hour or so Dave to install the MY8 AD24 card in the back, I had a little go at plugging in a TD-3 with internal FX etc sounded great however yep like you I'm in the manual every night reading it, will be a while it seems a steep learning curve but will be worth it for this. I haven't downloaded the software suite or anything yet, not even sure if it'll work on my mac haha.

PS

Are you getting any of the expansion cards for yours? There's quite a few but I wanted more inputs hence the Analog Card I got.

vurt wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 3:31 pm robs gone semi modular :o

Haha yes and a nice fellow Elektronaut sent me these to get going

Must be about 50 modular patch leads in various lengths. Also plan on getting a few more little modular bits however I have no idea what I'm doing just yet haha but I'm loving the start of the modular journey vurt :party:

thecontrolcentre wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 3:38 pm Cheers vurt, cant wait to get finished setting up. Haven't been in the mood for connecting cables for a few days. My son had to have surgery yesterday, so I'm focused on him atm. :neutral:
Hope he gets well soon Dave mate

Thanks Rob. Much appreciated.

rob_lee wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 5:07 pm
vurt wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 3:31 pm robs gone semi modular :o

Haha yes and a nice fellow Elektronaut sent me these to get going

Must be about 50 modular patch leads in various lengths. Also plan on getting a few more little modular bits however I have no idea what I'm doing just yet haha but I'm loving the start of the modular journey vurt :party:
one thing about going modular, there is no such thing as "having enough cables"!

:hihi:

its a great journey to be on, and plenty to start with there too! 8)

vurt wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 6:58 pm one thing about going modular, there is no such thing as "having enough cables"!
:hihi:
its a great journey to be on, and plenty to start with there too! 8)
I'm such a beginner and don't even know if I can call the Neutron - K2 and Pro-1 proper modular but they're a start hehe

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”