80 FREE presets for Dead Duck Deducktion at The FXB Project

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

THANKS !
:tu:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

I hope you enjoy the sounds

I'm currently listening to the 8 demo tracks (downloaded in FLAC format) and... Hey, it's good!
:phones:

Of course the ddb file is downloaded also, but for the moment it is 1 o'clock in the morning and my wife is sleeping just beside me, then... I'll load the bank into Deduktion tomorrow.
:D

But the demos, nice !

I was already amazed by your bank on TAL-Mod... and now this bank for Deduktion really puts this humble synth to paths I had not yet imagined! And I'm pretty sure that there could be a second set in one or two months for pads, longer envelopes and more filter sweeps.
:wink:

:clap:
Last edited by BlackWinny on Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

Some presets make very "chiptune" but a good number of others are really nice. With a chorus and some slight effects downstream they may be excellent on some works.
:)

Maybe a little number of additional pads would have been useful in the demos.
:)

But that's really a very good work and as you saw I sent you a donation.

BlackWinny wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:07 pm But that's really a very good work and as you saw I sent you a donation.
It was you? Thanks man! :hug:

alvfaria wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:12 pm
BlackWinny wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:07 pm But that's really a very good work and as you saw I sent you a donation.
It was you? Thanks man! :hug:
Yes.
A humble donation... but a donation.
I've always thought in my life that every work which is well made, even humble, deserves a gratification, even humble.

Hi. I can't seem to get the presets to load. When i try to load the file into deducktion as a ddb it isn't recognised and when i change the file extension to ddp the file is seen but then says that it's not a valid preset. Am i missing something?

Sorry, got it. Was trying to load presets but the ddb file are banks, not presets. Silly me

Return to “Soundware”