Phase Plant released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

Buckster wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:49 pm Not that I'm complaining but I'm finding it very difficult to use voucher - seems cheaper to wait for sales as can't be used on sale prices
The $30 'Thank You' coupons can get a $39 plugin down to $9... which is a better price than you'll get in any sale! Or you could use it as a 'buy one get one free' on Content Banks... there are a few ways to use them that are better than the sales.

Hope that helps! ❤️

dionenoid wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:37 pm Hmmm weird, just to be sure i looked it up :
7th of April, 30$ discount on anything, 39$ spending required, valid to 30th of April.
The other was 11th December 2020. Two individual 30$ codes for soundpacks.
Weird indeed, I own all kHz plugins/snapins and apparently missed out on 3 free soundbanks... :neutral:

Thank you to dionenoid for his spare voucher :hug: :tu:
2 sound packs bought!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Now that Pigments 3 is out, I’m anxiously awaiting Phase Plant 2.0 :hyper:

Fleer wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:47 pm Now that Pigments 3 is out, I’m anxiously awaiting Phase Plant 2.0 :hyper:
Wasn't there talk recently about "Phase Plant 2" being considered as the modulation update? That'll be a good one, to be sure, but I use a lot less of Snap Heap and Multipass and a lot more of FL Patcher. Multipass I do find some cool uses for, though, sometimes, although... I don't know, sometimes I think I'm squandering the modular ecosystem by not using them very much. Who am I kidding, of course I am. But honestly, I'm happy even with just the generator and modulation section in Phase Plant. And of course I'm excited for the coming granular module and an eventual nonlinear filter addition to the generator section (mentioned as a possibility), as well as a very-likely-coming convolution snapin.

Impulse response snapin is reportedly in development. Would be interesting to see how they execute it but also would be certainly interesting just inside of the effects lanes; i.e. crossfading between multiple IRs by order of note or dynamics following or just hands-on modulation, or processing wet signals easily to the extent that your cpu can handle... What all you could do with it I’m sure
goes further, it will be interesting to see what happens

Heads up: Content Bank Flash Sale is on.

Get 50% off all Content Banks this weekend only.

https://kilohearts.com/banks

Offer ends May 17th, midnight CET.

You guys are going to need to make new stuff to get my money, I have everything!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

What happens if you buy packs that include presets made with modules you don't have?

aMUSEd wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 9:16 am What happens if you buy packs that include presets made with modules you don't have?
You just can’t move those parameters around. Not sure what that means for macros in patches from banks but I do know the effects will still load, you just can’t change their parameters.

E_Anderson wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 9:45 am
aMUSEd wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 9:16 am What happens if you buy packs that include presets made with modules you don't have?
You just can’t move those parameters around. Not sure what that means for macros in patches from banks but I do know the effects will still load, you just can’t change their parameters.
Macros still work. I created a multiband transient preset in Multipass using the trial version of Transient Shaper and all of the macros I assigned still work, even though I don't have an active license for the Snapin anymore.
Always Read the Manual!

Yes, the pre-set method is very generous as you can alter and resave the pre-set as something new still allowing you access to the 'macro' control over modules you don't own (and often the macros are enough anyway!)

Best sound pack IMO is Suspension, next Polychrome, Tremor and Impossible, in that order. Don’t care much for the other ones. Not into bass or EDM myself, but the more organic packs are great. Would love them to include wavetables like Suspension does, though.

SLiC wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:22 am Yes, the pre-set method is very generous as you can alter and resave the pre-set as something new still allowing you access to the 'macro' control over modules you don't own (and often the macros are enough anyway!)
Yeah sounds better than with Melda MXXX where the preset loads but if don't own one of the modules included you get a demo hiss (it used to not load at all but that has changed) - that's what I was worried about

aMUSEd wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 12:45 pm
SLiC wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:22 am Yes, the pre-set method is very generous as you can alter and resave the pre-set as something new still allowing you access to the 'macro' control over modules you don't own (and often the macros are enough anyway!)
Yeah sounds better than with Melda MXXX where the preset loads but if don't own one of the modules included you get a demo hiss (it used to not load at all but that has changed) - that's what I was worried about
Module works 100% all of the time AND you can control the module if they have mapped a macro to the key controls...the only thing you cant do is change the settings in the fx lanes on the actual fx, only with the macros that were mapped...

Return to “Instruments”