CHANNEV by Analog Obsession

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion
KVRAF
6658 posts since 28 Apr, 2004 from france

Post Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:34 am

Hi,
Thank you for listening to the requests, this layout is great!

KVRist
411 posts since 27 Aug, 2020

Post Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:09 am

Any chance of adding an optional 4x oversampling mode? Would be nice to throw it on an entire mix. The CPU usage doesn't even matter that much as long as it is not as ridiculous as SGA1566 in high CPU usage mode.

KVRer
3 posts since 7 Jul, 2021

Post Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:59 am

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Hi Tunca!

Thanks for this new version which reorganizes the general layout, especially the EQ layout :tu:
With this version, for me the work will be faster and more efficient.

I noticed 2 small details to correct, it concerns the windows that open to indicate values.

the "THRES" buttons of the compressor in initial position indicates 10dB instead of 0dB and that of the limiter idem, it indicates 15dB instead of 0dB.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (http://www.DeepL.com/Translator) (free version)

KVRer
3 posts since 7 Jul, 2021

Post Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:04 pm

Hi Tunca!

Thanks for this new version which reorganizes the general layout, especially the EQ layout :tu:
With this version, for me the work will be faster and more efficient.

I noticed 2 small details to correct, it concerns the windows that open to indicate values.

the "THRES" buttons of the compressor in initial position indicates 10dB instead of 0dB and that of the limiter idem, it indicates 15dB instead of 0dB.

KVRAF
1983 posts since 16 Jan, 2013

Post Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:32 am

I love the new GUI but (nit-picking here) the font for the EQ-81 title differs from the rest. It's subtle, but it's one of those "once you see it" things...
Image Image Image

Return to “Effects”