CHANNEV by Analog Obsession

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
Thank you for listening to the requests, this layout is great!

Any chance of adding an optional 4x oversampling mode? Would be nice to throw it on an entire mix. The CPU usage doesn't even matter that much as long as it is not as ridiculous as SGA1566 in high CPU usage mode.

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Hi Tunca!

Thanks for this new version which reorganizes the general layout, especially the EQ layout :tu:
With this version, for me the work will be faster and more efficient.

I noticed 2 small details to correct, it concerns the windows that open to indicate values.

the "THRES" buttons of the compressor in initial position indicates 10dB instead of 0dB and that of the limiter idem, it indicates 15dB instead of 0dB.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (http://www.DeepL.com/Translator) (free version)

Hi Tunca!

Thanks for this new version which reorganizes the general layout, especially the EQ layout :tu:
With this version, for me the work will be faster and more efficient.

I noticed 2 small details to correct, it concerns the windows that open to indicate values.

the "THRES" buttons of the compressor in initial position indicates 10dB instead of 0dB and that of the limiter idem, it indicates 15dB instead of 0dB.

I love the new GUI but (nit-picking here) the font for the EQ-81 title differs from the rest. It's subtle, but it's one of those "once you see it" things...
Image Image Image Image

AnalogObsession wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:24 am Hello!

Version 1.3 is ready to download!

Improved GUI and layout. Also, some minor bug fixes!

Big thanks to Gary Stautmeister for GUI design!

I've been using CHANNEV over the past year or so and love it, but there's a bug with it that causes Reaper (not sure about other daws) to crash like 10% of the time when closing the plug-in window. I've been working around by saving before I close the plug-in window, but sometimes I forget. Any chance CHANNEV will get re-visited to clean this up this bug, it's so great, but I would love to avoid the crashes :)

I wish we could change the order of the modules...

Hi!

Just updated CHANNEV to Version 1.5.

VERSION 1.5 - 3.10.2022

- Fixed crashes because of GUI

***NOTE***

Version 1.5 covers only GUI part. If you are happy with Version 1.4 and there are no crashes, DO NOT install Version 1.5.

Version 1.5 requires Metal for Mac.

Version 1.4 links are still here.

***DO NOT INSTALL VERSION 1.5 BEFORE FINISHING CURRENT PROJECTS WHICH HAVE CHANNEV***

PATREON
https://www.patreon.com/analogobsession Support for free VST3, AU, AAX for WIN & MAC

AnalogObsession wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:06 pm
Just updated CHANNEV to Version 1.5.

VERSION 1.5 - 3.10.2022

- Fixed crashes because of GUI

***NOTE***

Version 1.5 covers only GUI part. If you are happy with Version 1.4 and there are no crashes, DO NOT install Version 1.5.

***DO NOT INSTALL VERSION 1.5 BEFORE FINISHING CURRENT PROJECTS WHICH HAVE CHANNEV***
Hey Tunca!

I am loving every bit of CHANNEV. It's one of the best channel strips out there.

Unfortunately I am still getting crashes in FL Studio when opening/closing the plugin window as well as when toggling it ON/OFF in the mixer. I'm using the latest 1.5 version. I think other people are reporting crashes in Logic and REAPER as well via Patreon.

Is there any way you might take a look? It's such a good plugin and a shame that it crashes so much.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Return to “Effects”