Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

I almost bought Avenger, but ended up just buying Heat it Up.

Effect request : a multiband transient shaper on one side of the knob it would do expansion and the other side would do compression this would be great for drums and it would be awesome for Avenger 2.0

zvenx wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:21 pm
Touch The Universe wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:01 am https://youtu.be/SQF58htg_4c
Firstly you do know Avenger is by Vengeance Audio and not Refx right?

Secondly...
hmmm

rsp
Oh, same dudes though right, will fix :dog:
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Actually no.. afaik....the one person they have in common is Manuel I think, who I imagine is part owner if not full owner of Vengeance Audio.

He also does a lot of the sound design for refx, he might even be a co owner or owns shares or may just be a hired gun there.. I have no clue.

rsp
sound sculptist

How much should I charge for a bank of 128 presets. They charge 79.00. People buy it. This bank will have minimial samples, using mostly factory samples and wavetables, though, there are a few unique wave samples. Etc. Any ideas appreciated.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

I think people buy it because it is Manuel's work primarily (yes I know he doesn't do all of them), but for the genres he does, he does them exceptionally well.

Personally I don't' ever pay more than $35-$40 for a bank of 128 presets, unless it is for some great cause. Not even if Eric Persing, Big Tone and Electric Himalaya hand crafted them with tender loving care.

If you are using factory samples and wavetables for the most part, charge a little over what you would normally charge for 128 patches on another synth.

Others may have other ideas.
rsp
sound sculptist

Touch The Universe wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:29 pm How much should I charge for a bank of 128 presets. They charge 79.00. People buy it. This bank will have minimial samples, using mostly factory samples and wavetables, though, there are a few unique wave samples. Etc. Any ideas appreciated.
Bansaw Crown for example is charging up to 49$ for 179 presets.
VintageSynthPads charges 27$ for ~100 pads presets.
Vandalism-Sounds wants 10£.

Thank you, that is very helpful info. I'm thinking 30 for starters

TTU Youtube

Touch The Universe wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:14 pm Thank you, that is very helpful info. I'm thinking 30 for starters
You also have Demuvi, one of the best 3rd party sound designers for Avenger, if not the best, IMO. He takes €39 for the soundsets, in which he also includes samples, wavetables, drumkits and more.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVwxMy ... wsxRx7jbGA
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

When I include more samples and wt and internal presets etc, I'll charge more than $30 for 150 presets.

TTU Youtube

Touch The Universe wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:29 pm How much should I charge for a bank of 128 presets. They charge 79.00. People buy it. This bank will have minimial samples, using mostly factory samples and wavetables, though, there are a few unique wave samples. Etc. Any ideas appreciated.
I did some checking just out of curiosity. In my opinion, if you feel that you are an established preset designer that has proved their skills with previous packs, then charge around $30 to new customers (probably more if you’re including a decent amount of samples and wavetables) and offer a discount to your loyal userbase.

A lower price point will hopefully attract more new users and the regular ones will feel appreciated with a discount code or intro price. Then check your business analytics to determine if that is the right decision for you and your growing business. Good luck!!

I'd like to know what instructions to include for installing the avenger expansion. I have created a file called Vanguarden TTU.avengercontent but am unsure how the end user is supposed to install it or where to place it?
The bank is done with 152 presets, weighing 52 MB.

I sent an email to the dudes who made the synth, but kind of hoping for a quicker answer here

TTU Youtube

morphex wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:09 pm
I did some checking just out of curiosity. In my opinion, if you feel that you are an established preset designer that has proved their skills with previous packs, then charge around $30 to new customers (probably more if you’re including a decent amount of samples and wavetables) and offer a discount to your loyal userbase.

A lower price point will hopefully attract more new users and the regular ones will feel appreciated with a discount code or intro price. Then check your business analytics to determine if that is the right decision for you and your growing business. Good luck!!
This is pristine advice, only wish I had a system to implement it. Next on the to do list is a system for discounts and stuff to have cheaper soundsets for loyal customers. I'd be very happy to do that.

TTU Youtube

Touch The Universe wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:38 am I'd like to know what instructions to include for installing the avenger expansion. I have created a file called Vanguarden TTU.avengercontent but am unsure how the end user is supposed to install it or where to place it?
The bank is done with 152 presets, weighing 52 MB.

I sent an email to the dudes who made the synth, but kind of hoping for a quicker answer here
really curious, do you have some demo/single preset demonstration? cause i still think Avenger lacks some psytrance stuff and EBM/Industrial. the Pytrance XP is not very good in my opinion.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

TTU Youtube

Return to “Instruments”