The AI DAW

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Tj Shredder wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:26 am
gentleclockdivider wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:04 am I skipped all those and went straight for the double bass @ age 1
Amiga at age 2 , 3D design at age 3
I am a prodigy and a( facebook) friend with the presonus dev. team
Is this you? Do you have enough time to make music beside going to primary school?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz86lwZNS-Q
Guess it went over your head
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

And, lo, there was https://audiomodern.com/shop/plugins/playbeat-3/

(latest version learns your preferences/ style)

I'm starting to think AI is bollocks.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:01 pm I'm starting to think AI is bollocks.
AI is useful, just overhyped to the point of lying. Lying is one of the features of the commercial IT industry. Lying and claiming credit for other people's work and ideas.

my bollocks have been upgraded with artificial intelligence. they now make at least 65% of my decisions, leaving me free to enjoy a game of frisbee in the park or roller skating with dalmatians once a month.

:)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

fairlyclose wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:39 pm
AI is useful, just overhyped to the point of lying. Lying is one of the features of the commercial IT industry. Lying and claiming credit for other people's work and ideas.
It is also a misnomer and it seems too late to change. Machine learning or artificial intelligence?

Music created from a plasma ball.... ;-)...well I guess that could be deemed as some sort of AI.

One of the completed tracks I did in 2021.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpRBFU4 ... jK-NcRmVcw
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

Last edited by Synthack on Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.... ...

if you need an AI to make music for you, why make music at all? The feeling that you made the music is quite special. Sure the song might not be for everyone but atleast you made it yourself. And that is in it self worth it dont you think? I'll say f**k AI. I want to make the music i want without help from some AI fecker :band: :band: :band: :band2: :band2: :band2: :band2:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

I want an AI to go through all of my unfinished bits and improvisations and then piece them together in some sort of coherent form, then allow me to review and polish them.

vurt wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:46 pm
they now make at least 65% of my decisions,
isn’t that true of most men?

aMUSEd wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:55 pm
vurt wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:46 pm
they now make at least 65% of my decisions,
isn’t that true of most men?
true i guess :hihi:

except married ones, then it's their partner :lol:

magog wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:16 pm I want an AI to go through all of my unfinished bits and improvisations and then piece them together in some sort of coherent form, then allow me to review and polish them.
define "coherent form"?

(may i suggest "nurse with wound - paranoia in hifi", might give you some ideas, for doing just that! :) or you might think "that vurt feller is wyrd!" :o )

you've given over authority in form, the thing might not allow you to 'review and polish'

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”