Pulsar Modular P42 Climax Line Amp

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Omkar wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:34 am
polarsky wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:15 pm ...
he ended up spamming himself, any dev would get the same reaction if they tried the same thing, you don't s**t where you eat
All good, I think we`ve been all aware of the situation at both forums.
Yet, there`s a product & a thread named "Pulsar Modular P42 Climax Line Amp".

I have it, I love it, it`s actually getting my mixing centerpiece.

If I had seen reflections related to the 40 day trial
I wouldnt have run into the feeling to be confronted with sideshows.
it's the first time i've seen someone do an offer on a site without telling them about it when he is on here anyway, half the user reviews were banned and then deleted as they were most likely from sock puppet accounts

polarsky wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:17 pm
Omkar wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:34 am
polarsky wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:15 pm ...
he ended up spamming himself, any dev would get the same reaction if they tried the same thing, you don't s**t where you eat
All good, I think we`ve been all aware of the situation at both forums.
Yet, there`s a product & a thread named "Pulsar Modular P42 Climax Line Amp".

I have it, I love it, it`s actually getting my mixing centerpiece.

If I had seen reflections related to the 40 day trial
I wouldnt have run into the feeling to be confronted with sideshows.
it's the first time i've seen someone do an offer on a site without telling them about it when he is on here anyway, half the user reviews were banned and then deleted as they were most likely from sock puppet accounts
Correctamente and I think the dev has learned a lesson or two.
On the other hand shouldn`t this be a case for the mods and P42 a case for users?

I missed a weighted congruence between thread and content.
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

I read these kinds of threads as a 'Spot The Beta Tester' game.

gentleclockdivider wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:03 am Gearslutz go berserk over everything .
Those folks (at GS) give me the jeebies.... that's saying something since I spend so much time here.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

https://www.pulsarmodular.com/
Pulsar Modular
The Sound is... UNBELIEVABLE!

Is this guy really charging $70 more for updating dual mono and changing an EQ to a bell after saying that updates were free????? As if the prices weren't exorbitant enough. He's already charging 2 - 3X what other companies charge. Can't wait to see what other BS MOD charges he comes ups with for Siren and the new P11 compressor. Not a smart thing to do to your customers that have already shelled out so much for your products. New, more accurate slogan: The MOD fees are....UNBELIEVABLE!!
Last edited by TBlake on Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Guess you can always NOT support a developer / company by just NOT buying their stuff.
proud to produce warezless!
my Trap beatz:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4J14A ... -FzS9TNa2w

adl wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:56 pm Guess you can always NOT support a developer / company by just NOT buying their stuff.
I certainly won't be foolish enough to again.

Bitwig saw the error of their ways and reversed course on their addon charges. Hoping that Pulsar Modular will come to their senses as well.

hi, is dis good saturation, thanks
aliasing plugin owner
:?

I've been using it for a while.
I wont actually buy it with that pricing. Sure it sound nice but i can buy kelvin and like 2 other really good sounding fx who get the same sound estate for the same price.

I think its a bit delusional to propose plugins for such an expensive price and this added with all the shady behaviours of reviews and possibly the fake accounts on GS w paid promotion i think its a plugin i would stay away from if i didnt got it for free :)

Ah_Dziz wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:04 am
gentleclockdivider wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:03 am Gearslutz go berserk over everything .
Those folks (at GS) give me the jeebies.... that's saying something since I spend so much time here.
the people that lick up on gearspace are slutz .... it's painful watching them ... shilling away so they can pick up the next NFR licence
Last edited by kvry train on Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

El°HYM wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:24 am Looking at the Price - point, people should keep in mind that they can also get a pretty decent DI - Box or Boutique Pedal, for the same Amount.
exactly and it will have resale value and last forever with no needi to pay for software updates .. that's if sodtware updates ever come ....

kvry train wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:44 am
El°HYM wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:24 am Looking at the Price - point, people should keep in mind that they can also get a pretty decent DI - Box or Boutique Pedal, for the same Amount.
exactly and it will have resale value and last forever with no needi to pay for software updates .. that's if sodtware updates ever come ....
Actually the first thing that happened was a paid "mod" upgrade. For an extra filter iir.

--deleted--
Last edited by kvry train on Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Effects”