Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger VPS Avenger 2

commodore wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:34 pm Will there be another 5 pack sale this Thanksgiving/black Friday?
it´s still there
https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail ... ack-pick-5
ok, not so big discount as in the summer, but hey $56 instead of $70 for each XP is great, isn´t it? :tu:
that´s 1 XP for free...

This summer, it was 28$ each with a 5 Pack. It’s twice the price.

yes it was 10th anniversary of Keilwerth-Audio

@Ryan99
yes, as @msvs mentioned: it was the Anniversary-SALE
but this for $56each is the NORMAL & REGULAR price without any sale behind, so it´s a safe-money for everyone who wants note a discount, and for me (no matter if Avenger-XP or something else) is a "take 5 but pay only 4" a good deal

Honestly $56 for at least 100 new sound presets isn't much, considering there inside new waveforms, wavetables, drum samples and other raw material, as well as at least %10 of Sequenced presets which always sound great.

Is there a way to export the drum samples of the xps? I often use a different sampler and dont want to use ressources for avenger with drum samples
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

no, this is not possible

Thx.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:07 pm Is there a way to export the drum samples of the xps? I often use a different sampler and dont want to use ressources for avenger with drum samples
It's not possible... But you do realise you're using a recording software, it doesn't take much thinking to realise away round it.
Click for music links... Eurotrash!
MSI z390, i7 9700k OC, Noctua Cooling, NVMe 970 Pro, 64GB 3200C16, BeQuiet PSU, W11, Cubase 13, Avenger, Spire, Nexus, iZotope, Virus TI (INTERGRATED).

Yeah thx :tu: just thought maybe there is an easier way.

@msvs
just for info: detect 2 typo on the homepage
Live Loop Giutar Player module: Coming soon with 1.4.0 update for FREE!
only wants to help :hug:

fixed, thx

you´re welcome

Is there any way to configure Avenger multi-outs so each osc/synth has a separate output in my daw mixer?

eg
synth 1 to output 1
drum seq to output 2 etc

or each drum track with its own outs.

I'm trying to save cpu by using my own send effects from my daw, instead of repeated instances of Avengers verb or delay.

The outputs available with Avenger are confusing when I look in my Studio One mixing console.

Would appreciate some help, or a link.
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

kevvvv - as my previous reply said, you route the synths parts internally to the FX busses, and route these to the aux outputs you want. The drum mixer has the ability to route to other drum outputs. In Cubase these all appear named Aux 1-4, BD, SD etc, not sure about Studio One.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W11, Ryzen 7900, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2024 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

Return to “Instruments”